galaxy pack (work in progress)

Hello this is a planet pack

.!NOTICE!
This planet pack is for iOS
System software version: 14.3 or over
App version :1.5.2.5 or over

Credit to Blazer for the textures from Interstellar's Gargantua system in SFS!
(edited by a moderator)

I will take a another few months to complete
Download here |
|
|
V

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Dark in the Light

Screenshots would also be greatly appreciated so people know what their downloading.

By the way are you a moderator if so that’s a count to the endless count of how many moderators of got involved in everything I doo
Once I accidentally posted on the server to many times on discord because water spilt on my iPad and then I got banned 10 TIMES!

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
That how?
I’ve got no idea how to do this
That's perfect :)

All we ask is that the author is mentionned, there's no particular pattern to follow for this. I'll edit your first post to credit Blazer.

Also, in a general way, please try to condense your replies to avoid posting several times in a few minutes. This is a forum, not a chat, messages are not flushed over time.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
By the way are you a moderator if so that’s a count to the endless count of how many moderators of got involved in everything I doo
Once I accidentally posted on the server to many times on discord because water spilt on my iPad and then I got banned 10 TIMES!
Mooncrasher and I are moderators, but we only moderate the forum, not the Discord server. However, you can make appeal for your ban in the dedicated section of the forum: Discord Ban Appeals

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Nonononon on a DIFFERENT SERVER!
+ how do I delet posts that I make in comments
Dude, you still haven’t condense your post, can you condense them in one message next time It helps the forum clean
Altaïr already told you but you still didn’t condense your post

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Nonononon on a DIFFERENT SERVER!
+ how do I delet posts that I make in comments
Please condense your posts, you're flooding the discussion! Type everything you want to say before clicking the "Post reply" button.

For now you can't delete posts (we can do it for you however), but you can get this ability by attaining the team Frontier rank.