Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Why remove Bennu????

Marerjh

Man on the Moon
Registered
Bennu will be added as a part of the asteroids addon in future.

Currently you can add it by yourself. Just move Bennu.txt script from “TempRemoved” folder (located in “Planet Data”) to “Planet Data”.

Also, please, any staff member, update download link and changelog in the first post.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Bennu will be added as a part of the asteroids addon in future.

Currently you can add it by yourself. Just move Bennu.txt script from “TempRemoved” folder (located in “Planet Data”) to “Planet Data”.

Also, please, any staff member, update download link and changelog in the first post.
Done :)

I've updated the first post. However I chose to let the link to the previous version, so that people can revert to it if needed (as you warned that it could break old saves...)

Tell me if it's ok for you.

Marerjh

Man on the Moon
Registered
Bom bom bom
Alpha Centauri Update
yaay...
poorlogo.png
Changelog:
+ Added Alpha Centauri A, Alpha Centauri B
+ Added Alpha Centauri Ab (Candidat 1) planet, orbiting Alpha Centauri A
= Proxima C is Uranus-like Ice Giant now
= More precise definition of Proxima C mass
= New textures for Alpha Centauri ABC system's planets
= Improved daynight-cycle
= Vanilla-look stars textures
= Other small changes and improvements

Fixed:
= Proteus/Nereid will not cause errors anymore (?)

Pack contains:
1 Black Hole
2 Dwarf Planets
6 Stars
8 Planets
11 Exoplanets
24 Moons

Download:
Google Drive
GitHub

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Is This Some Kinda Joke Why It Doesnt work with me but everyone else i use 1.5.2 but doesnt work
Did you got an error? Yeah, errors happen dude.

Is not like the game hates you or something. Before asking if this is a joke if I were you I would check if I installed the pack correctly. Also, you are in 1.52, yeah, really nice... This pack is for 1.51, so there might be some compatibility errors.

Earth

Registered

Is not like the game hates you or something. Before asking if this is a joke if I were you I would check if I installed the pack correctly. Also, you are in 1.52, yeah, really nice... This pack is for 1.51, so there might be some compatibility errors.
dangit i need to donwgrade it to 1.5.1 man

Marerjh

Man on the Moon
Registered

I think pack should be compatible with any 1.5.x.x version of SFS. There is no difference between planet's files format in 1.52 and 1.501 (except new "direction" and terrain-releated variables, but they automatically defined if not specified)

By the way, those who report errors, please, leave the error name/description or at least screenshot with list of errors.

P.S. 99% of game-crashes when trying to load the pack happens due to not enough RAM on device. The only way to fix this is to downgrade to 1.501 or delete some planets and moons you are not interested in.

Hello..I am new to this forum as well as game.. but know stuffs like these file replacing and all.. and playing SR2 since a year.. so confused a bit which zip to download(latest)? Since I can see one with (1) and some update down..

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Hello..I am new to this forum as well as game.. but know stuffs like these file replacing and all.. and playing SR2 since a year.. so confused a bit which zip to download(latest)? Since I can see one with (1) and some update down..
The latest yes. The press the unzipped folder in your Custom Solar Systems folder