Solved game doesnt launch and crashes. PC 1.35

OwOxdz

Registered
Ok so I installed the mod loader. And I installed a texture and a mod, I launch the game. Made with Unity thing comes up and, nothing. The game just shows a black screen. Not responding sign comes up and it just tells me to close it.
Please help me, Thanks!

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi and welcome to the forum OwOxdz :)

Some people used the modloader here so maybe they can help, but in case they can't there's really little chance that the dev team helps, they are now working on version 1.5 and they probably won't help anymore for 1.35 related stuff :confused:

OwOxdz

Registered
Hi and welcome to the forum OwOxdz :)

Some people used the modloader here so maybe they can help, but in case they can't there's really little chance that the dev team helps, they are now working on version 1.5 and they probably won't help anymore for 1.35 related stuff :confused:
oh ok, i use the pc version because it lags on my mobile device somehow, and i tried using mods for the first time. so i am a complete newbie on the topic.

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
so, its been a while since i dont use sfs 1.35 but i'll try to help you out. first, what mod did you install? not all mods are exactly compatible with the sfs, and i know by a fact that sometimes it even depends of the specs of the pc you're using (when i used sfs 1.35 on my old pc, some mods wouldnt run, so i assume its because of the computer's system or specs (CPU, RAM, memory, etc...)) so first check that. now, textures are another topic because there are actually several ways to install textures on sfs. theres a mod that lets you edit textures directly in-game and theres another technique that doesnt need mod loader at all, which consists of directly editing the game's files where all the data is. this is normally the best way to edit textures and the most reliable one. thought not the safest one, as if you dont save the original unedited file, you will need to reinstall the game. so thats first. what mod did you install?

OwOxdz

Registered
so, its been a while since i dont use sfs 1.35 but i'll try to help you out. first, what mod did you install? not all mods are exactly compatible with the sfs, and i know by a fact that sometimes it even depends of the specs of the pc you're using (when i used sfs 1.35 on my old pc, some mods wouldnt run, so i assume its because of the computer's system or specs (CPU, RAM, memory, etc...)) so first check that. now, textures are another topic because there are actually several ways to install textures on sfs. theres a mod that lets you edit textures directly in-game and theres another technique that doesnt need mod loader at all, which consists of directly editing the game's files where all the data is. this is normally the best way to edit textures and the most reliable one. thought not the safest one, as if you dont save the original unedited file, you will need to reinstall the game. so thats first. what mod did you install?
I installed enhanced landings mod. I saw a tutorial on how to install mods, and the tutorial had enhanced landings. It said to install it on the normal folder and I did. I'll provide screenshots if needed.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I found what seems to be the problem, the textures. The mod seems not to be the problem. Welp, thank you for your help!
Ok, I marked the thread as solved. Don't hesitate to ask if you encounter more problems :)