Games We Currently Play

T

TtTOtW

Right now I'm sort of back at SFS. Emulators are not kind.

Other than that, I'm about to open KSP for the first time in months. Fresh start. I've been playing Test Drive Unlimited 2 recently, I used to play TDU the original about 15 years back, And I loved it. Modded the crap out of it. The Sims 3 has been my most active game lately, FARMING IS HARD if you have no slaves teen kids to help you.

Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 seemed fun, but without modding it to the level I did in 2015 it was more annoying than anything else.

I'll post some screenshots of my games.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I play mainly minecraft (on hypixel), KSP and SFS.

T

TtTOtW

I built this awesome barn and reduced my lush but punishing fields to less than half the size, It's my Sim's wife's hobby now. He's moved on to handiness and inventing. Hoping to house two horses in there. Zero experience with horses though...

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I like playing flightgear, assoluto racing, SFS, egg Inc and some initial D games

Right now I'm sort of back at SFS. Emulators are not kind.

Other than that, I'm about to open KSP for the first time in months. Fresh start. I've been playing Test Drive Unlimited 2 recently, I used to play TDU the original about 15 years back, And I loved it. Modded the crap out of it. The Sims 3 has been my most active game lately, FARMING IS HARD if you have no slaves teen kids to help you.

Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 seemed fun, but without modding it to the level I did in 2015 it was more annoying than anything else.

I'll post some screenshots of my games.
On my pc I mainly play Minecraft (bedwars and anarchy servers), Teardown, and Software inc
On mobile, i like to play plague inc, Freeways, game dev tycoon and Airline Director 2

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I personaly play Farming simulator 19, SnowRunner, KSP 1(and waiting for 2) and played Forza Horizon 4. But physics in FH is on point of freeze. And special category-I curently play Elite Dangerous Odyssey but I have problems with it. Details-internet connection. For other normall but this ED sometimes crash. And sometimes every 10 minutes. I have 15mbit download and 3mbit upload. When I switched for test on datas where I have 20mbit download and upload it goes totally crashless. Anybody have this troubles with it? Or good experience?

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I've been playing StarCraft 2 for a while, best rts I know. I got 2 of my friends into it too, now they play more than me lol