Solved GermanGuy's honest ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
User ID
Date is unknown my last massege recivied from blarg was :"you have zero modlogs , keep up the excelent bevavior"
Reason: ban evading i guess

So im finnaly doing what i should have done long time ago

A ban appeal

I am truely an old member of this community and over time i made own blueprint and got veteran astronaut and engineer. I have fun playing this game and i also had fun in the community ,sometimes too much it seems. I have gotten friends in the community and being banned kinda tears me and friends ive made appart . I dont know what made me make alts but it seemed like the right way to get back to the community i loved , however ive realised that it was not. Telling my friends who i was was gonna get me banned and it just didnt feel right acting like someone else. thats why i said who i were

I miss the community i miss my friends
This is the last hope i got to rejoin the community i was once part of
Making an ban appeal seems much more right and honest then evading . ive deffinetly learned wich you can see by my last acc Having no warns and me making an appeal
I really feel bad for my actions in the past. ive gotten much more nicer and will not brake any rules (promiss)

If accepted or dennied id like an awnser
Reather than silence

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
Date is unknown my last massege recivied from blarg was :"you have zero modlogs , keep up the excelent bevavior"
Reason: ban evading i guess

So im finnaly doing what i should have done long time ago

A ban appeal

I am truely an old member of this community and over time i made own blueprint and got veteran astronaut and engineer. I have fun playing this game and i also had fun in the community ,sometimes too much it seems. I have gotten friends in the community and being banned kinda tears me and friends ive made appart . I dont know what made me make alts but it seemed like the right way to get back to the community i loved , however ive realised that it was not. Telling my friends who i was was gonna get me banned and it just didnt feel right acting like someone else. thats why i said who i were

I miss the community i miss my friends
This is the last hope i got to rejoin the community i was once part of
Making an ban appeal seems much more right and honest then evading . ive deffinetly learned wich you can see by my last acc Having no warns and me making an appeal
I really feel bad for my actions in the past. ive gotten much more nicer and will not brake any rules (promiss)

If accepted or dennied id like an awnser
Reather than silence
This appeal is under review, I'll DM you on discord regarding the status of the appeal.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi GermanGuy ,
Your appeal has been reviewed. I'm sorry to inform you that your ban appeal has been rejected.
Feel free to contact me or any member of the moderator team for further information if you wish.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.