Give me your mission idea

Azuraaa

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Give me a mission idea. Its not supposed to be a challenge just for fun it has to be possible without cheats and also in the vanilla solar system with no dlc's because im poor

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Why not trying the Frontier missions?

Otherwise there are plenty of missions you can imagine: you have Venus, Mercury, Mars, Phobos, Deimos ingame, just try a mission towards one of those!

Azuraaa

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Why not trying the Frontier missions?

Otherwise there are plenty of missions you can imagine: you have Venus, Mercury, Mars, Phobos, Deimos ingame, just try a mission towards one of those!
No i mean like cool and unique mission not just sending a Rover to mars or Venus or landing there

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
No i mean like cool and unique mission not just sending a Rover to mars or Venus or landing there
Then build a base, a futuristic space station, a fighter, I don't know. Do whatever pleases you, the only limit to this game is your imagination.

T

TtTOtW

Well. Now that the Stig has spoken and this is your response, let Darth TT give you a different approach.

Build a shuttle cheat free, that fully encloses a 200t payload consisting of fuel with a docking port either side. Get it to orbit. The shuttle must use a side mounted booster. The shuttle must have a plane shape, no excuses accepted. It can be a custom shuttle, no need to try and copy STS.

When you release the payload, close up the cargo bay and dock to the fuel. Refuel. Now do a flyby tour of the entire Jovian system and return safely to Earth. Nothing is allowed to break. Nothing. The booster is disposable. No extra fuel may be taken on board at any time from anywhere.

Shuttle to be displayed for Pre flight approval.

Azuraaa

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
When you release the payload, close up the cargo bay and dock to the fuel. Refuel. Now do a flyby tour of the entire Jovian system and return safely to Earth
Hmm the jovian system' the no cheats would not be too hard because i dont have cheats but the jovian thing hmmmm seems impossible without a DLC may be a mars or Venus or mercury fly by would be better since i have no dlcs i would say mercury would be the hardest.
Also i do have a space shuttle albeit not even close to conpleat

Sorry for bad English i am not a native speaker

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Also 200! TON PAYLOAD THATS INSANE THE SPACE SHUTTLE CAN ONLY CARRY UP TO 25 TONS plus i don't have enough room and i don't want to start over also 200 ton is overkill also
TT specifically said you can make a custom shuttle. Not a shuttle replica. We here have made shuttles that carry over 1000t to orbit.
But I admit, that's hard without the DLC. TT might make some corrections here.

Dock to what a space station the space shuttle or what
Take the payload out of the payload bay, dock the shuttle to it like to an SS and refuel from it

Last edited:

Azuraaa

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Also i have not yet Made it is almost done. It also looks horrendous the shuttle part the rest looks quite nice

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Try to make the shuttle look good too, we really appreciate that

Azuraaa

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Try to make the shuttle look good too, we really appreciate that
Ngl i tried to make it look good but uhh yeah it looks awful. Making a space shuttle is hard i dicided that i am not doing it i just don't have time for it nobody said i have to make it

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Ngl i tried to make it look good but uhh yeah it looks awful. Making a space shuttle is hard i dicided that i am not doing it i just don't have time for it nobody said i have to make it
Well, you're the one who asked for a cool and unique challenge :rolleyes:
If you want to perform an epic mission, you'll have to spend some time on it dude. Maybe you consider landing a capsule or a rover is overated, but you can still spend some time on it and make it valuable. Have a look at that one for example: Rover Challenge

T

TtTOtW

You can do my mission by going to Mercury and landing safely instead. Bonus points for getting to orbit again. Legend if you get back to Earth and land safely.

Azuraaa

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Well, you're the one who asked for a cool and unique challenge :rolleyes:
If you want to perform an epic mission, you'll have to spend some time on it dude. Maybe you consider landing a capsule or a rover is overated, but you can still spend some time on it and make it valuable. Have a look at that one for example: Rover Challenge
Hey i said i didnt want challenging ones

Azuraaa

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
You can do my mission by going to Mercury and landing safely instead. Bonus points for getting to orbit again. Legend if you get back to Earth and land safely.
I hate shuttles it has the most kills for a rocket.
I guest i don't have to use the shuttle

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hey i said i didnt want challenging ones
Oh, because now a "simple" rover is too challenging too? Then I give up. I don't see how I can propose you something that's both easy and epic. At some point you'll have to choose, there's no such thing as an easy performance.