Good day/evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: crnacc.
Discord ID: 956510838422896660
Date: Permanently
Reasson for ban: I don't know i was just kicked out of a server with no warning but the last thing i said was "Ha*ked version" (Without the '*') That was because i had to explain infinite build area to someone because they had problems with space building their rocket
Why should i be unbanned: I want tl be a member of community of my favourite and only game i ay, i need BPs, people are VERY Kind and i am sorey for my mistakes and i won't make them again i promise. I understand that i shouldn't promote a free version of somekne effort.
Have a nice day!

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I'll pass this onto the discord staff.

Silenced Instruments

Discord Staff
Registered
Username: crnacc.
Discord ID: 956510838422896660
Date: Permanently
Reasson for ban: I don't know i was just kicked out of a server with no warning but the last thing i said was "Ha*ked version" (Without the '*') That was because i had to explain infinite build area to someone because they had problems with space building their rocket
Why should i be unbanned: I want tl be a member of community of my favourite and only game i ay, i need BPs, people are VERY Kind and i am sorey for my mistakes and i won't make them again i promise. I understand that i shouldn't promote a free version of somekne effort.
Have a nice day!
"Rule 6: Piracy in any form is not open for discussion."
By encouraging the use of pirated versions of the game, you have not only violated our rules but also Discord's ToS. As a result, this appeal is rejected, as will all future appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.