Google meets

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
I'm not a big fan of being on camera, especially when it's unnecessary, and google meets had previously forced this on me and my classmates, only adding onto their stress of being in lockdown, away from friends but still doing school work. So, what could I do?

Have some funky video streams in my place.

Below I have listed some of the replacements for my face that I have used, I will continue this with new ones as I make them.
Let me know what you guys think
20200615_113547.jpg 20200615_113536.jpg 20200610_104253.jpg 20200610_091657.jpg 20200608_132127.jpg 20200521_122016.jpg 20200511_140445.jpg 20200504_181149.jpg 20200420_145528.jpg
From new - old for these. From swimming poll back I started using greenscreens

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Aaah online meetings. As lockdown goes on they seem more and more popular and just seem to be an excuse to get some face time rather than any real point to them. I've been saying this to a few people now that they should do something similar to what you've done, or what this guy did from Fifth Element

And use a fake photo to pretend you're at the stream paying attention

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Aaah online meetings. As lockdown goes on they seem more and more popular and just seem to be an excuse to get some face time rather than any real point to them.
My physics teacher uploads videos of his lectures, sort of like how he would before lockdown and it's awesome
I've been saying this to a few people now that they should do something similar to what you've done, or what this guy did from Fifth Element

That's giving me some ideas
I don't think anyone learned much from online "live" classes.
I'm learning near naff-all

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Top quality technology I see...
only the best comes out of Gex Tech Technologies!

Oooh Stormworks, a man of culture I see.
I love the game. I haven't played much recently, but It's in my top 3.
I don't do a lot of boat building, mostly quirky stuff (like this) or Lua projects
here's the download for the dispenser, you can probably find the rest of my stuff from there

What did i just seen?? :/ :) :3
the pinnacle of human (and gecko) creation

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
You should be able to get one from you local Dodgy Steve, for about a soul and a half, though you could probably get that down to one soul
Oh sweet, he is just across town. I’ll have to go pick one up later.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
don't forget, Gex Tech Technologies takes no responsibility for any injury or disease caught or caused by the Dispenser, and the use of the Un-Jam 30™ voids all warranties

the boys down legal hate it when I don't add the warning ¯\_(ツ)_/¯