Gravatar

If you write anything on your computer, you need to get Grammarly.

I write pretty much all day everyday and Grammarly makes my writing better.

As a student, I like that it's free.

AAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY BURNT IT INTO MY MIND!

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend

I feel your pain....

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered

Oh please god make it stop.

Now that youtube insists on an advert at the start and end of every video, it means that i have to hear this every 3 minutes.
All the ad has made me do is want to never use grammarly, ever, to hate anyone that needs a program to help them write (especially students, in education, that are to lazy to learn proper grammar) and want to hunt down the creator of grammarly, Monday.com and youtube and burn their houses down.

OkisiTitana

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered

Now that youtube insists on an advert at the start and end of every video, it means that i have to hear this every 3 minutes.
All the ad has made me do is want to never use grammarly, ever, to hate anyone that needs a program to help them write (especially students, in education, that are to lazy to learn proper grammar) and want to hunt down the creator of grammarly, Monday.com and youtube and burn their houses down.
ಠ◡ಠ

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I have it on my computer, but have never actually used it. It doesn't work on my Drive for some reason, but I don't think I'd really use it anyways.

Grammarly puts a "the" or "a" in front of so many unnecessary nouns. The syntax(not grammar) it uses is so old. Urg.

Remember to buy the full version of Grammarly, it is cheaper than SFS full version(I think).

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure

That's the thing with ad's. They over play them and it only makes you not want the product or service.