Gravitational Influence Pack- Trojans and Moons | SFS 1.5 (compatible with 1.6)

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
I friends!, Realistic Mods here,

First of all, Happy Christmas Eve to all! :)
I recently learned that Stef has added Argument of Periapsis feature, with which, we can change the starting position of the planets.

By this, I remembered my old idea, of making trojans asteroids pack. It was not possible then, as then the planets would spawn on each other. As now, if I keep the SMA same, and just change the angle of the feature mentioned above:)p) , I can keep them synchronized in orbits, Thus replicating the Lagrange points, where they are located. Here, I will replicate the same.

Pack coming Soon!

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
Christmas Eve release v1.0- Here

In this pack, moons and asteroids that are influenced gravitationally by other planets and moons, move along with them, just as they do in real life. For E.g.- moons of Saturn Helene and Polydeuces are Gravitationally influenced by Dione, such that they always move 60 degree ahead or behind respectively of Dione.

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
Next update- Rivers and seas. They will be just a part of the atmosphere visuals, but moving through it will look as if you are moving through the sea.
Planets and moons supported-

Venus -Lava Lakes
Earth -Water bodies
Io- Lava lakes
Titan- Methane and ethane seas

Coming soon

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
Before the update mentioned, here's the new version, with the following additions

All of Jupiter's moons
All Planetary trojans of Earth and Mars
All quasi satellites of Venus, Earth and Mars
30+ asteroids (more coming soon)

Bonus- Lagrange 3, 4 and 5 points for Earth and Mars to place your satellites

Link- Gravitational Influence Pack v1.4.zip

Sorry for not uploading Sea and lakes pack version before this, I don't have time now:(