• I don't know

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
The fictional universe of Green Interstellar!

In this planet pack, you can explore galaxies, planets, exoplanets, asteroids, moons, stars, and rouge planets! From The Double Asteroid Didymos, to the habitable environment of Proxima Centauri B, to even intergalactic travel! Download Link: Green Galaxy 4.0.zip

6C368BE5-AEB7-4087-8B6B-9816C57E394D.png 1FE06EC0-F5D5-4C4E-92D5-30D803A7E43F.png F162282B-377B-47CF-9554-155B07A60BF6.png 0F75E6F1-0D2D-421E-A8BF-EF0BC17AE13E.png 2D795111-3690-43C3-875F-D62359BE6F36.png 8D7BF396-0DFE-450C-B037-6CD892BB18B3.png F796EADC-984B-4327-9453-BFF34BC0C149.png 917F6976-8F08-4741-AE81-824DBB7BC69A.png

CHANGELOG:
Added two binary planets
Added The Asteroid Belt
Added Bully Galaxy
Green Cloud now orbits in the supercluster
Green Star is now a blue supergiant(Explore it before it explodes!)
Lowered the orbit of Green Bay
Removed Sirius
Added the black hole in the middle of the supercluster(of course)
Intergalactic travel is now possible(If this wasn't a supercluster, Green Galaxy would just have Bully Galaxy orbiting it as a dwarf galaxy

Last edited by a moderator:

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Alright, please edit my original post to “The fictional universe of Green Interstellar!

In this planet pack, you can explore galaxies, planets, exoplanets, asteroids, moons, stars, and rouge planets! From The Double Asteroid Didymos, to the habitable environment of Proxima Centauri B, to even intergalactic travel! Download Link: Green Galaxy 4.0.zip

CHANGELOG:
Added two binary planets
Added The Asteroid Belt
Added Bully Galaxy
Removed Sirius
Intergalactic travel is now possible(If this wasn't a supercluster, Green Galaxy would just have Bully Galaxy orbiting it as a dwarf galaxy"

Also, could you please update the pictures 4KidsOneCamera , Here they are:

Attachments

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Hey there, what would you like updated? Just want to be sure on things.

Altaïr , I pinged staff and I still don't have my post updated, 4KidsOneCamera was online when I pinged staff.
Users will appear online up to 15 minutes after being on the site, so chances are I wasn’t actually online at that time. It’s only been a couple hours though, so please have some patience.

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hey there, what would you like updated? Just want to be sure on things.

Users will appear online up to 15 minutes after being on the site, so chances are I wasn’t actually online at that time. It’s only been a couple hours though, so please have some patience.
I would like my planet pack post to be updated with the text I wanted to be added.

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Staff, please edit my original post to
“The fictional universe of Green Interstellar!

CHANGELOG:
Added two binary planets
Added The Asteroid Belt
Added Bully Galaxy
Removed Sirius
Intergalactic travel is now possible(If this wasn't a supercluster, Green Galaxy would just have Bully Galaxy orbiting it as a dwarf galaxy"

Also, could you please update the pictures Altaïr , Here they are:

Attachments

Kirbyisbest

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Staff, please edit my original post to
“The fictional universe of Green Interstellar!

CHANGELOG:
Added two binary planets
Added The Asteroid Belt
Added Bully Galaxy
Removed Sirius

Also, could you please update the pictures Altaïr , Here they are:
What's with the repost? You already pinged then you dont have to ping again.

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Well, Staff didn't take the original version of that, so I had to repost, I pinged staff so they can edit my post.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Also, could you please update the pictures @4KidsOneCamera , Here they are:
Altaïr , I pinged staff and I still don't have my post updated, 4KidsOneCamera was online when I pinged staff.
Also, could you please update the pictures @Altaïr , Here they are:
Was that necessary to ping the staff that many times in just a few hours?! It was nearly 2 am for me when you pinged us for the first time.

Altaïr, I see you and you are not editing my post!:(
Yes, because I have a whole forum to manage, not just your thread. See by yourself, this is my notification bar this morning, despite having checked the forum a few hours before:
Screenshot_20221212-083024_Chrome.jpg

From the 5 notifications I had, 2 were from you. It's not necessary to ping constantly the staff, once is enough. Pings don't vanish, we'll see the notification when we log in.

Your post is updated. Please leave us a reasonable delay the next time, we have other problems, updating your thread is not an absolute emergency!

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Here is the sneak peak of the next patch and update, I made my binary planets and edited them to make them follow Altaïr‘s guidelines on how to make a binary system, I also captured
A screenshot of the new double asteroid system, which has never been made in any planet pack until now, Also, Didymos currently goes backwards, I hate it and will remove it with the next update, version 4.1, also, Bully Galaxy has no stars right now, I will add them in 4.1, I will also add some more oort cloud objects as wells as some comets like Halley’s Comet, Oumamua, as wells as some other asteroids, we don’t where Oumamua came from, but I will add a new Star for it, this is starting to look like ACSS, but it’s really not ACSS, I will record a YouTube video of the sneak peak.
FA57D02A-6504-4FA5-BCD2-35249DCF459B.png
2E20914E-0E46-4A5D-9232-DD3007F244E2.png

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Here is the sneak peak of the next patch and update, I made my binary planets and edited them to make them follow Altaïr‘s guidelines on how to make a binary system, I also captured
A screenshot of the new double asteroid system, which has never been made in any planet pack until now, Also, Didymos currently goes backwards, I hate it and will remove it with the next update, version 4.1, also, Bully Galaxy has no stars right now, I will add them in 4.1, I will also add some more oort cloud objects as wells as some comets like Halley’s Comet, Oumamua, as wells as some other asteroids, we don’t where Oumamua came from, but I will add a new Star for it, this is starting to look like ACSS, but it’s really not ACSS, I will record a YouTube video of the sneak peak. View attachment 94875 View attachment 94876
Actually, they can go out of position.

The fictional universe of Green Interstellar!

View attachment 94859 View attachment 94860 View attachment 94861 View attachment 94862 View attachment 94863 View attachment 94864 View attachment 94865 View attachment 94866

CHANGELOG:
Added two binary planets
Added The Asteroid Belt
Added Bully Galaxy
Removed Sirius
Intergalactic travel is now possible(If this wasn't a supercluster, Green Galaxy would just have Bully Galaxy orbiting it as a dwarf galaxy

No