Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Galil. That would mean "friend"
It means 'Hammer' in hebrew. (It doesn't. It's just the weapons nickname)

Modified version of the SIG Sauer SG 550
It looks too bare and badly built for SIG. I'd be surprised if they made something that badly.

If it's not a Galil, then it looks like a HK knock off cos of the weird cocking handle location.

I'm with you on this JL. If it's not a proper Galil, then it's a sweatshop Galil. Or something ridiculously obscure like when you get Polish AK variants. There are some differences like the safety selection set up and the rear sight block and a few stamps, but it's 90% similar and there isn't that many rifles with a built in bipod.

I don't mind. It's got the best search of all weapons. You type in 'Isreali Gal' and wonder woman pops up.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Gonna go out on a limb and say L85A2 with an ACOG 3x ontop
Ish. That weapon is essentially the outcome of a meeting at British Army higher command about the perceived unpopularity of the standard L85A2 and rather than replacing it with a better weapon, they'd introduce an even less popular rifle into service to switch the complaints.

Everything bad about the L85A2 is accentuated, and all the good things have been dropped. It's heavy, badly made, less accurate, it's too big for its design purpose as a crew PDW, too small for an actual firefight, is just as snaggy as the full size rifle, you can't attach anything to the front and when I say that it is universally hated, I'm not exaggerating.
I always hated the L86 LSW because it's a shit marksmans weapon and a worse 'machine gun'. But there are some that liked it. I've never met anyone that likes this pile of shit. I've only ever seen one once 'in the flesh', had a quick play, instantly disliked it and handed it back.

In a choice between this and any other shoulder fired compact, I'd step over this and walk off with even a fucking MP5, any day of the weekend. It may only be 9mm, but it works, the accuracy is legendary and you can hide even the long versions under a jacket.

Also, that isn't an ACOG. That is the 4 power SUSAT (Sight Unit, Small Arms, Trilux), one of the most garbage optical scopes and rail systems ever conceived. It wishes it was an ACOG. And the ACOGs that are fitted to the L85 family are all 4x.

Space pilot

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Title says everything, this thread is about guessing the gun!
I'll post images of firearms and you have to guess what gun it is.
DONT SEARCH IT ON GOOGLE
You can also guess the type of ammunition it uses, but it's not requiered
The first one:

It's easy
FN-M249

This reminds me of the Galil rifle. Everything is similar, the grip is similar, the mag is similar, the safety selector is also similar, the bottle opener is there, even the bipod, handguard and gas tube is the same. But since you said it is not a Galil, my guess would be:
-The Argentinian FARA 83
Yes, im from argentina, i had to do it :p

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
I'm not much in the way of knowing guns other than the ones that everyone knows (AK-47, P90, etc), but I found this weird one on Wikipedia.
1601392020640.png

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Well no, even if it’s not a Barrett it certainly a heavy caliber sniper rifle and not a self loading rifle.
Well he's technically not wrong. In that it is a rifle that self loads. However yeah, it's most definitely not an SLR / FN FAL.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Looks like a handgun docked into a sniper rifle.:p

Chara-cter

37°14′0″N 115°48′30″W
Man on the Moon
Registered
First: The FAL doesn't have a barrel that t h i c c
Second: That's not a .308 mag. I'm pretty sure the FAL never shoot 25mm grenade.
Third: Nothing on that thing resembles the FAL
Fourth: It's clearly look like a fat M107
View attachment 46328
Guess the gun! And don’t fucking google it or I’ll have your head on a stick.
Serbu BFG-50A
I thought it was a M82 for a second