GUESS THE GUN

I'd make the suggestion of research dude. Then maybe you'd understand the context upon which you're commenting on.

That makes sense as to why you've been saying what you've been saying the past few posts.
Long story short, he live streamed himself walking into a mosque in Christchurch, NZ with a shotgun and opening fire. I've seen the video and he didn't just murder a lot of people, he thoroughly and patiently exterminated every living being in the building.
There's nothing helter or skelter about it. He is laser focused on his reasons and totally committed to the course of action throughout. Fuck man, he even back clears the building (something almost no mass shooters do) over and over again, repeatedly going room to room shooting up the bodies just to make sure.

I wish you'd proof read your work sometimes. The last group of individuals that tried building themselves a caliphate were terrorists. And the thing you seem to totally forget is their motivations are perfectly rational.

To them.

That is the problem. If it was all irrational insanity by rotheaded fools, then we wouldn't have to worry. It's a mental issue for insane people, not something that afflicts sane, articulate, intelligent humans.
The genuinely terrifying thing is they aren't rotheaded fools with a brain disorder. They are thinking, sane, educated members of society that have decided, against legal restraints and moral norms, that they are justified in punting gays off a cement storage tower or cutting a mans fucking heart out or setting fire to teachers or shooting up a mosque full of families. Disregarding their motivations, the why they think like they do, as brainrot is the single most dangerous thing you can do in this context.
You are never going to ignore, ban, defund or de-platform a problem into not becoming a problem. You have to get into the problem. Why is there a problem. What has caused it in the past. What can be done to solve the problem now. How can you avoid the problem in future.

Even if you don't agree with their rationale (and there is no virtue in the phrase 'I can't think down to their level'. That doesn't make you a good person), you need to acknowledge that it is a rationale that people are having out there right now. And until you understand it, you simply can not hope to stop it.

Yeah, home made most likely to make a 20rd 5.56mm rifle magazine fit into the ARVN equipment carriage system that only fitted heavily curved, 30rd AK magazines

http://looserounds.com/2020/01/25/the-weird-vietnam-war-ak-m16-hybrid-magazine/

The rifles themselves are still 5.56 though.
Terrorists are a Zero threat to the greater world and are incapable of accomplishing anything of constructive substance, you give them far too much credit;
I give them no research because they are rubbish and no bother to me

Anyway...
“The worst machine gun ever made”
8A59865B-07EE-4F2A-BCB4-8FDD3B8C7685.jpeg

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Terrorists are a Zero threat to the greater world and are incapable of accomplishing anything of constructive substance, you give them far too much credit;
I give them no research because they are rubbish and no bother to me
The only part that mades sense there is the phrase 'i didn't do the research'.

Cos if you had, you'd know that terrorists have managed quite a large effect on world history, both past and present.

Examples include starting WWI, the American War of Independence, the Russian Revolution (or any and all Revolutions), Daesh 2016-2018, Al-Qaeda and the many splinter organisations, the Beerhall Putsch...
This is off the top of my head as well dude.

Also

I see your claim
The worst machine gun ever made
And raise you my friend Breda

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Seeing a lot of either:
* Fairly obvious answers
* Obscure variants of an otherwise commonly known gun
Yeah, I agree.

I don't know what it is, but I want to have a go.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Bolt action with a muzzle brake that big means it's atleast a .50. And a chainsaw carrying handle cos why not. Looking at that breech head, it may even be bigger than .50. Whatever that is, whatever it hits isn't getting back up again.

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
While you're trying to figure out what I posted above (it's a 20mm by the way), here's a couple that are a bit more well-known but still cool:
dont cheat.jpg

don't cheat.jpg

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
it's a 20mm by the way
Called it.

The recoil on that is gonna be ridiculous. I've never seen a straight in 20mm rifle. The ones I've seen look more like a bazooka or RPG with the barrel on the shoulder going into an enormous recoil dampener with the stock, trigger etc hanging underneath.