Guys wth

So your telling us to do the work for you?If you want to play KSP, play KSP. This is SFS.
First off: steam hates me
Second: I don't have the money for a gaming PC and KSP
Third: my game is broken? I can't even get the quicksave to load on the moon, if you want me to try to get the coordinates and stuff for a different solar system, no.

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
First off: steam hates me
Second: I don't have the money for a gaming PC and KSP
Third: my game is broken? I can't even get the quicksave to load on the moon, if you want me to try to get the coordinates and stuff for a different solar system, no.
Please stop begging as we try to help you, it can get very, very, annoying

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
iiHadron27 First off, make sure you're teleporting the right craft as it is very easy to teleport the wrong one. Second, judging from the fact you said that after trying to teleport your craft the map just focused on Kerbin, I think you changed the wrong line of code.

This is the object the map is following:
Screenshot_2019-06-01-17-31-44.png

And this is the location of the craft, the part you want to change:
Screenshot_2019-06-01-17-31-59.png

Also, if you want it to be on the ground you'll have to change the Y position under globalVelocity accordingly.

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
iiHadron27 First off, make sure you're teleporting the right craft as it is very easy to teleport the wrong one. Second, judging from the fact you said that after trying to teleport your craft the map just focused on Kerbin, I think you changed the wrong line of code.

This is the object the map is following:
View attachment 20512

And this is the location of the craft, the part you want to change:
View attachment 20513

Also, if you want it to be on the ground you'll have to change the Y position under globalVelocity accordingly.
Just curious, what phone do you have?

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
personally Orbiter is more realistic than KSP and of course open source
:p:D
Yes, I prefer Orbiter too. Although KSP gives you the possibility to build anything just like SFS, and to have astronauts, So Its a hard decisión to everyone

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Thread marked as solved. Feel free to ask if you still have a problem iiHadron27