Hello, Im a new player(lol)

Hello, I am new to spaceflight and I know almost nothing, I could barely make myself a very improvised first satellite xD.
Screenshot_20210614-173343_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

(Theres only one Solar Panel 'cause the other says "Haha Panel Solar go boom" and just explode.)
Heres the orbit:
Screenshot_20210614-173405_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20210614-173958_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
have two plans saved,

1)First Satellite: A Rocket whit the First Satellite.
Screenshot_20210614-173037_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

2) Transport-Earth: The same rocket without the Satellite inside. (I plan to modify this to start making myself a Space Station, and I would like recommendations to make one)
Screenshot_20210614-173105_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

I would also like to know how to get the titles like "Man of the Moon"

Nagini

ssssnake // has nothing against SpaceX replicas
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Wonderful! For the rockets, you can do something called clipping, where items can overlap onto one another, to greatly enhance your builds, decoration-wise and function-wise. I think your “Earth transporter” has a very high thrust to weight ratio and the core will run out before the boosters, which means you will have dead core weight after it runs out. I’m sure if you go to https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?forums/helios-performance-rockets.70/ , or Helios Performance Rockets, and ask for help, your rockets will get much better. The badges are given by staff, and represent how experienced you are at the game. You will have to complete challenges to get them. You can find the instructions and stuff here: Team Entries
and here:New Ranks!
Thanks for coming to the forums! They’re a great place to build your sfs wisdom! :p:D

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I would also like to know how to get the titles like "Man of the Moon"
I would suggest perusing the forum for such answers. They're easy enough to find on the main page

I would like recommendations to make one)
See, recommendations for space stations are never a good thing. Because I could recommend a module, and you not be able to lift it to orbit with the launch vehicles you have.

Wonderful! For the rockets, you can do something called clipping, where items can overlap onto one another, to greatly enhance your builds, decoration-wise and function-wise. I think your “Earth transporter” has a very high thrust to weight ratio and the core will run out before the boosters, which means you will have dead core weight after it runs out. I’m sure if you go to https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?forums/helios-performance-rockets.70/ , or Helios Performance Rockets, and ask for help, your rockets will get much better. The badges are given by staff, and represent how experienced you are at the game. You will have to complete challenges to get them. You can find the instructions and stuff here: Team Entries
and here:New Ranks!
Thanks for coming to the forums! They’re a great place to build your sfs wisdom! :p:D
Thanks for the help And the instructions!!

[QUOTE = "Horus Lupercal, publicación: 149471, miembro: 1991"] Sugeriría leer detenidamente el foro en busca de tales respuestas. Son bastante fáciles de encontrar en la página principal.

Mira, las recomendaciones para estaciones espaciales nunca son buenas. Porque podría recomendarte un módulo y no podrás ponerlo en órbita con los vehículos de lanzamiento que tienes. [/ QUOTE]
Entiendo, de todas formas, gracias!