Help for my mental health

[____Negative_Space____]

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
i've lived with depression for almost 3/4 of my life. there are a few things out there which have been known to help fight drug resistant depression; but before that, and after counciling, cognitive behavioral therapy can usually be of at least some benefit.

personally, i've developed my own life philosophy based in hard science and logic, which has helped me. but i kind of figure, as with beauty, content peace of mind is unique to the individual, and the fight for something unique to each individual will be as unique. like anything worth doing, it isn't easy, but you'll develope the skills you'll need, with or without the help of drugs or therapies or other people (like the development of skills, to do with or without help is up to you), to build your own content peace of mind.

all the while it's important to know that the highs life has to offer are higher from the perspective of one who has been to the bottom, and no highs can exist at all for one who has experienced no lows.

AliArda

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I use concerta 54mg as I have ADHD. The side effects are mostly on an emotional level. If I wasn't a high school student, I wouldn't use drugs, but my academic success is more important than my health right now.

[____Negative_Space____]

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
i'm sorry you're having to deal with that, AliArda. hopefully things get better for you. maybe a new and functional med without side effects will be available soon.

i also had to take meds in high school, but unlike you, i didn't care about my academic anything. at least you've a much better head on your shoulders than i did.

I use concerta 54mg as I have ADHD. The side effects are mostly on an emotional level. If I wasn't a high school student, I wouldn't use drugs, but my academic success is more important than my health right now.
Bro, I suffer from ADHD too. But I don't have any of those problems. Try switching to Adderall or methylphenidine or some alternative.