Solved Help Please

Well there's your problem. Bp files only work for 1.4
DENIED!

BP files CAN work on PC 1.35. Remember my Omega class shuttles? Those were BP edited, 1.35PC ships.

Use the Build sharer mod. Run SFS once after installing the modloader, place the build sharer mod in the SFS_Data/SFSML/Mods/normal folder, and run SFS again.

Take the bp files, and change the extension to txt, place in BuildSharer/Imports. Run SFS, in the BUILD SCREEN, choose "Import" and select the name of the text file.

Take that, Lieutenant!

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Apologies, i wasn't considering the modding.

No problem ;) Sorry if I sounded rude, the intent was sarcasm. And yeah, that's one of the lesser-used mods in SFS PC, I guess... :p

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Well there's your problem. Bp files only work for 1.4
DENIED!

BP files CAN work on PC 1.35. Remember my Omega class shuttles? Those were BP edited, 1.35PC ships.

Use the Build sharer mod. Run SFS once after installing the modloader, place the build sharer mod in the SFS_Data/SFSML/Mods/normal folder, and run SFS again.

Take the bp files, and change the extension to txt, place in BuildSharer/Imports. Run SFS, in the BUILD SCREEN, choose "Import" and select the name of the text file.

Take that, Lieutenant!
1.35 PC and 1.4.06 Android CAN share bp files, I discovered that the other day...

From 1.35 PC to 1.4.06 Android:
  1. Save your build.
  2. Use the export mod and export it.
  3. Copy the files to your Android device and put them in the right folder.
  4. Change the extension from ".txt" to ".bp"
  5. Launch 1.406 and Voila.
I still don't know if its possible in the opposite direction... but it should be...
The problem is the parts that are exclusive for one or another version, like the adapter for 1.35 and the side cones for 1.406. These parts will be deleted when loading one file to a version where they are not.

1.35 PC and 1.4.06 Android CAN share bp files, I discovered that the other day...

From 1.35 PC to 1.4.06 Android:
  1. Save your build.
  2. Use the export mod and export it.
  3. Copy the files to your Android device and put them in the right folder.
  4. Change the extension from ".txt" to ".bp"
  5. Launch 1.406 and Voila.
I still don't know if its possible in the opposite direction... but it should be...
The problem is the parts that are exclusive for one or another version, like the adapter for 1.35 and the side cones for 1.406. These parts will be deleted when loading one file to a version where they are not.
That's doable, but like you said, invalid parts will be removed. DLC content from PC in Android, when you don't have DLC on 1.4, will be shaded out. I tried that to see if I could BS it, you can't :p I ended up getting DLC anyways