Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Isn't starship 9m wide?

T

TtTOtW

First of all, did you INTEND to build 1:1 scale, or just a scaled down replica. That is a big factor in judging your rocket. Secondly, are you able to configure it so you don't need the no heat cheat? If not, then it's fine, this being a replica. The scale judgement depends on how you answer my first question.

From what I see though, either way you just went on a engine and tank adding spree trying to get it into orbit. Remove ALL double tanks, and ALL engines, then start adding engines again until you have a TWR of 1.3 to 1.5 max. Then you'll easily reach orbit. And your ro ket won't weigh 4000t.

First of all, did you INTEND to build 1:1 scale, or just a scaled down replica. That is a big factor in judging your rocket. Secondly, are you able to configure it so you don't need the no heat cheat? If not, then it's fine, this being a replica. The scale judgement depends on how you answer my first question.

From what I see though, either way you just went on a engine and tank adding spree trying to get it into orbit. Remove ALL double tanks, and ALL engines, then start adding engines again until you have a TWR of 1.3 to 1.5 max. Then you'll easily reach orbit. And your ro ket won't weigh 4000t.
It’s meant to weigh 4000t tho isn’t it?

T

TtTOtW

Both are offset making +2 metres
Count the big blocks. Each is a meter. There are 7.

It’s meant to weigh 4000t tho isn’t it?
If it's 1:1. It isn't.

And the Raptor engines I have on it provide more than enough thrust to lift the upper stage
I'm talking about liftoff. Really do try not to spam tanks and engines, it's not a quality approach. The more effort you make toward correctness, the more respect you'll earn and tje better you'll become at the game. Perhaps even a local leader or rolemodel. Its your build, but do pay attention to detail if you want to share it with others. People love gifts that's been carefully crafted.