[CLOSED] Here you can tell me to make the Planet pack you want!

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Guys, sorry for not replying. I have entered high school this year, so I don't get time/forget to check here. I will try to do as much as I can
I can propose you to edit the title of your thread to reflect the fact that you are no longer as available as before.
You've already made an amazing work, you have the right to take a break if you wish.

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
I can propose you to edit the title of your thread to reflect the fact that you are no longer as available as before.
You've already made an amazing work, you have the right to take a break if you wish.
I think so yes, I wouldn't be able to cope with too many requests. What could you do with the title?

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I think so yes, I wouldn't be able to cope with too many requests. What could you do with the title?
I can change it to whatever you want. Like "Planet pack request - in the limit of my available time!" or something like that. I can also edit your first post with a more detailed explanation if you wish.

yo, so where do i put it into the mods?. i threw UY Scuti. into the mods folder. is there where it belongs?

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
yo, so where do i put it into the mods?. i threw UY Scuti. into the mods folder. is there where it belongs?
No, custom solar systems are not mods. You have to copy them into:
Spaceflight Simulator_Data/Custom Solar Systems

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Here is a request: make a moon for Earth, which is the same as Earth but it's a cube. Make it be called CraftMine so we don't get copyrighted :)

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
Guys, I'm finally taking the descision. I, wont be making planet mods anymore, since I simply cant devote time for it these days. I might return, But that might not be soon. So, For now, no more mods . It was a heck of a wonderful time with you all, the SFS community, and it was great to be a part of it. I remember those days of my first mods very well even now, and all the time I spent making them. In these two years, I made several planet packs, and custom ones as well, and posted here. I remember forgetting to put the contents of my first custom mod in a zip, and making python programs to scale up distances and radii to SFS scale easily. But, back then I had a lot of time, something that isn't the case now, being in high school. (As for the age on my profile, as all kids do, it was faked, since I was just 12.25 yrs od when I began modding, and just could'nt wait half an year more then ) So, now I will, finally take leave from modding, for god knows how long. As of today, my post 'Here you can tell me to make the planet pack you want!' which I started on 3rd October 2021, has gained a whopping 17,219 views, and has had 287 replies. But now I must leave that beside, owing to added responsibilities. I might be active on the forum community, but not in the modding one.

Altaïr Plz change the title of the thread to : [Closed] Here you can tell me to make the Planet pack you want! Also, plz change my birth year to 2009 lol.

That's all I have to say, and....Signing Off!

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Thank you for your devotion Realistic Mods

I wish you the best for your studies and your life in general. Of course feel free to come back whenever you wish, you will always be welcome.

I've changed the title of the thread as you wish. See ya :)