[CLOSED] Here you can tell me to make the Planet pack you want!

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
Hello! Do you want to make the planet Nibiru? As a child, I dreamed this in all details very realistically and I know everything connected with it. I could describe to you. I even drew it a few times. I made it for myself from the standard planets very crookedly but enough for me to play. But since you said you interested ideas, I couldn't get past.
View attachment 100624
Sure enough! Just send me the details, and I will sure try to make it.

MasterOgon

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Here is the file with what I did. All parameters are ready and the appearance is very similar. As far as I could do of course).
Imagine a rocky planet that looks like a cross between the earth and a brown dwarf. There are many volcanoes, much more than on earth. I don't remember exactly but volcanoes are usually located along the equator. Also there are just mountains and plains that look deserted like Mars. It's covered in dust clouds. At night, when the planet is far from the earth and there is no sun at all, it emits almost no light. A very faint red glimmer in the dark of many luminous ramifications of lava flows and cities, sometimes clearly visible in the gaps of translucent clouds. This light reflects off the sky and illuminates the earth with a dull reddish-brown light. And flashes of lightning over volcanoes. This is what I dreamed. In the afternoon, when it approaches the sun, it should be red and gold. Similar to this picture but with more uniform spots. More radiance like Venus during the day and more darkness at night. I don't know what to make of all this, but that's the point.

Attachments

Hello Friends,

In this thread, you can tell me to make any planet pack you want. From Planets orbiting Binary stars to Moons orbiting other moons, anything you wish!
All planets will have Day and Night cycles and I will try to add realistic clouds.
Will also add moon to the night cycle if you want.

So do give your wishes in the comments. Anything you like!

Here is one of my other Planet pack- Realistic Solar System and Nearby Stars mod for SFS 1.5.2.5 (In progress)

I would like you to make the solar system but with the other planets such as Mercury, Venus, Mars, Earth, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, Saturn and Pluto and if possible I want another system where there is a white dwarf as a star and 4 others planets, I also want the earth to have a sea and everything realistic, please

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I would like you to make the solar system but with the other planets such as Mercury, Venus, Mars, Earth, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, Saturn and Pluto and if possible I want another system where there is a white dwarf as a star and 4 others planets, I also want the earth to have a sea and everything realistic, please
this forum has been asleep for two months, please don’t wake it up.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
this forum has been asleep for two months, please don’t wake it up.
He just has a request that is exactly about the topic of this thread, there's nothing wrong about that.

zTallsRobot

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hello Friends,

In this thread, you can tell me to make any planet pack you want. From Planets orbiting Binary stars to Moons orbiting other moons, anything you wish!
All planets will have Day and Night cycles and I will try to add realistic clouds.

Here is one of my other Planet pack- Realistic Solar System and Nearby Stars mod for SFS 1.5.2.5 (In progress)
Can you make a solar system pack friendly with realistic mode? I would appreciate it pretty much, thanks for reading

You Please make earth have water (seem hard? Copy earth, turn it a bit, flip atmosphere if possible, turn gravity down a lot, and that’s all)

Kash

Registered
Hello Friends,

Hey, I would want you to merge ALL the Systems you made in this thread in just one system, let's see how it goes.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Saya Sudah Lama Mencari Tata Surya SFS Kecil
Hi, this is an English speaking forum, we don't speak other languages here to avoid mess. If you don't know English, you can use a translator