[CLOSED] Here you can tell me to make the Planet pack you want!

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
Do you have an asteroid belt world available for download, if not I would love one i kinda want to ram rockets into it or orbing the sun and doge the asteroids
Yep, 30 asteroids there in my Gravitational influence pack for SFS
It also has trojan asteroids of certain planets, along with Lagrange points. Even Quasi moons of Venus, Earth and Mars Details here

More asteroids will be added soon!
if you can please tell me if the L3 marker is directly opposite to planets, Earth for e.g. after playing

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Dw about voice, it get better with time (and better setup)

Hmm, If possible can you make a 12 planet 2 star system, with each planet having at least 3 moons, and make 6 planets landable/habitable, I need a challenge. i wanted to make my own system but i cant quite figure out how textures work

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
Hmm, If possible can you make a 12 planet 2 star system, with each planet having at least 3 moons, and make 6 planets landable/habitable, I need a challenge. i wanted to make my own system but i cant quite figure out how textures work
On the Way! By the way, to put textures, you have to open the Custom Solar System Folder in Sfs game files, open your pack folder. There will be a texture data folder, where you have to put them. But I will make it!

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
I just wanted to know whether you want each star to have 12 planets, or together 12 planets? Do you mean a binary star system? If you have, please upload the textures, so I can directly put them in the pack (or else i will make it!)

I just wanted to know whether you want each star to have 12 planets, or together 12 planets? Do you mean a binary star system? If you have, please upload the textures, so I can directly put them in the pack (or else i will make it!)
i dont have textures, but yes 12 each, binry star system, 12 planets orbit one star and 12 orbit the other, with moons

Can you make a solar system inspired by “Tiny Space Program”? Basically a solar system that doesn’t feature Ceres or any of the other dwarf planets besides Pluto, along with only 10 moons for the gas giants.

And custom made textures and clouds

The orbits can be realistic but not the planet sizes

The orbits can be realistic but not the planet sizes
Actually, scratch this one, just the other stuff

Good luck, I can try and make the textures myself if you need

Otherwise I’ll take a ACSS solar system but realistic orbits, realistic sizes, and realistic shapes along with atmospheres

And don’t make 2020 CD3 in orbit around earth please

And don’t make 2020 CD3 in orbit around earth please
Earth*

I’m also surprised you’ve been doing most of all these, good job man