[CLOSED] Here you can tell me to make the Planet pack you want!

How bout making me a system Pack that replaces the earth with a planet called Haven, Venus with once called Delpine, Mercury with Arenol, Mars with Goldani, Saturn with one called Alantal.
Name the moon's of the planets anything u want. Texture Arenol as a blue-green hazy colour with purple spotches. Delpine with a Purple colour with grey and Yellow spotches. Haven with a nice Green, blue, white and yellow colour scheme. Goldani looking yellowy-orange colours. Alantal with Brown, white and blue around the edges with some black spotches in the middle.
New planets: Filde- beyond Saturn, 3 moons, solid giant planet, Green-lime colourscheme. Bolantile- Beyond Filde, 8 moons, gas giant, Indigo, blue and white colourscheme.

I'd like this very much and appreciate it if you do, but it's fine if ya dont

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
How bout making me a system Pack that replaces the earth with a planet called Haven, Venus with once called Delpine, Mercury with Arenol, Mars with Goldani, Saturn with one called Alantal.
Name the moon's of the planets anything u want. Texture Arenol as a blue-green hazy colour with purple spotches. Delpine with a Purple colour with grey and Yellow spotches. Haven with a nice Green, blue, white and yellow colour scheme. Goldani looking yellowy-orange colours. Alantal with Brown, white and blue around the edges with some black spotches in the middle.
New planets: Filde- beyond Saturn, 3 moons, solid giant planet, Green-lime colourscheme. Bolantile- Beyond Filde, 8 moons, gas giant, Indigo, blue and white colourscheme.

Ok

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
How bout a Simple Rockets 2 System ?
(stock)
Your mod is almost done, only testing is left
Space Agency's planetary system, maybe?
Working on your mod currently

I have started your mod

G

Ghost220819

May I put in a request? I would like Saturn and it's moons, such as Titan, Enceladus, Rhea, Dione, Iapetus, Tethys and Mimas.

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered

Terrestrial planet textures done! only Delpine texture is not good 74847 :(

Arenol
Arenol.png

Haven
Haven.png

Goldani
Goldani.png

Attachments

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered

Here's your Mod!- Custom Solar System mod.zip

At the starting, it would show texture format invalid, but press close, its not a problem to the textures.
Enjoy!