[CLOSED] Here you can tell me to make the Planet pack you want!

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Yes, I can make planet packs myself :cool:, I have to Google the names of these planets.

Здравствуйте, друзья!

В этой теме вы можете сказать мне сделать любой набор планет, который вы хотите. От планет, вращающихся вокруг двойных звезд, до лун, вращающихся вокруг других лун, все, что вы пожелаете!
На всех планетах будут циклы дня и ночи, и я постараюсь добавить реалистичные облака.
Также добавит луну в ночной цикл, если хотите.

Так что пишите свои пожелания в комментариях. Все, что ты любишь!

Вот один из моих других пакетов Planet - мод Realistic Solar System and Nearby Stars для SFS 1.5.2.5 (в процессе)

Hello Friends,

In this thread, you can tell me to make any planet pack you want. From Planets orbiting Binary stars to Moons orbiting other moons, anything you wish!
All planets will have Day and Night cycles and I will try to add realistic clouds.
Will also add moon to the night cycle if you want.

So do give your wishes in the comments. Anything you like!

Here is one of my other Planet pack- Realistic Solar System and Nearby Stars mod for SFS 1.5.2.5 (In progress)
Hi! I really hope you can help me.
I want to create a planet pack. But the game gives errors. These errors shouldn't happen, and no one knows why they happen, because I'm doing everything right, and I made sure of it by copying the stock system and getting the same error.
It should be a classic system with an orange cold star, five rocky planets, one gas giant and small objects.
I'll write down their characteristics if you answer, and you can work on it.
I draw textures myself, but so far they are ready only for Greenery and Purl. Purl is a gas giant, and Greenery is an alternative to Earth.
Here are their textures:
Purl.png
Atmo_Purl.png
Zelen.png

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
I'm back after a long break. I was inactive due to my unusually busy schedule this year. But now, I will try to work very weekend on the packs you request.
Thanks!

I want to customize a solar system: 1. Sun 2. Mercury 3. Venus 4. Earth (and one moon) 5. Mars (and two moons) 6. Jupiter (and four moons) above these planets just need the original 7. Saturn (as long as you keep the five important moons) 8. Uranus (as long as you keep the most important moons) 9. Neptune (as long as you keep the most important moons) 10. Ceres 12. Charon 12. Rare 13. Ceres 13. Ceres 14. Ceres 16. Ceres.

I want to customize a solar system: 1. Sun 2. Mercury 3. Venus 4. Earth (and one moon) 5. Mars (and two moons) 6. Jupiter (and four moons) above these planets just need the original 7. Saturn (as long as you keep the five important moons) 8. Uranus (as long as you keep the most important moons) 9. Neptune (as long as you keep the most important moons) 10. Ceres 12. Charon 12. Rare 13. Ceres 13. Ceres 14. Ceres 16. Ceres.
If you think there are too many dwarf planets, you can delete some

I modified it:1. Sun2. Mercury3. Venus4. Earth (there is another satellite)5. Mars (two more satellites)6. Jupiter (with four satellites)All these planets need is the original version7. Saturn (as long as five important satellites are retained)8. Uranus (as long as the most important satellites are retained)9. Neptune (as long as the most important satellites are retained)10. Pluto11. Ceres12. Charon13. Rain God Star13. Aegis (another satellite)14. Bird God Star15. Geshen Star16. Gonggong Star19. Creator Star20. Wisdom Star23. Vesta

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
pls make a mod of the solar system up to pluto and give the sun an atmosphere up to mercury's orbit
I already have one, just after the changes you need- just check if it works. Further, being an adaptation of my GISS pack, it has a lot of moons and asteroids! Tell me if they cause lag, I will do the changes.
Here

MasterOgon

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Hello! Do you want to make the planet Nibiru? As a child, I dreamed this in all details very realistically and I know everything connected with it. I could describe to you. I even drew it a few times. I made it for myself from the standard planets very crookedly but enough for me to play. But since you said you interested ideas, I couldn't get past.
IMG_20210515_182219_070-720x610.jpg