Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi and welcome to the forum Berg :)

Nice rocket, though you could make it smaller and more efficient. Going to the Moon doesn't require that much power.

Also, you should really disable cheats. Especially there:
Without drag, you'll crash in exactly 1.5 seconds :p

Berg

Registered
Eu consegui enviar um foguete para a lua e voltar um pouco mais eficiente agora, vou tentar enviar um posto avançado para a lua é a única coisa que posso atracar kkk

Berg

Registered
sorry i forgot i said i managed to send a rocket to the moon and come back a little more efficient now, i will try to send an outpost to the moon is one thing i can dock kkk

T

TtTOtW

sorry i forgot i said i managed to send a rocket to the moon and come back a little more efficient now, i will try to send an outpost to the moon is one thing i can dock kkk
You can do extremely little in SFS if you can't dock. A critical skill.

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
I stopped counting in the 30 attempts all went wrong but I will keep trying I found out why you go back to Portuguese
Olá Berg , bem vindo ao Fórum! Por favor fale somente em inglês aqui, você está tendo algum problema com o tradutor? Parece que o que você escreve muda para o português sozinho

Berg

Registered
this is my plane i'm still thinking about what to do so i made it i hope you like it and i think you know why the solar panels
Screenshot_20200721-191049_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Attachments