Hide and Seek!

S

Sportgus

Once upon a time, Danny Batten was towing his duck Gerald around the solar system, to get see some cool views and gather up some tea. When they both were about to encounter Venus's SOI, a solar panel wissed by and cut the teacher holding them together. Danny was preoccupied with making tea and didn't notice Gerald drifting away, poor guy. Nobody has seen or heard from him since.

Gerald must be found!

Your job is to build a rescue vehicle to bring Gerald back to earth orbit and leave him for Danny to pickup. He could be anywhere so you must look around the solar system to find him, make sure to bring him some snacks.

There are around 35+ satellites scattered everywhere so use your eyes.

These were the last photos taken of Gerald (that I can find)
Screenshot_20230201-150903.png

Screenshot_20230201-150918.png

Rules
  • No cheats bugs or bp editing we can't have you breaking the laws of physics
  • Must be in one launch
  • Build the rescue rocket however you like (include a docking port to grab Gerald)
  • Break any part of the rocket, but Gerald must come back in one piece
  • Ion engines are forbidden, it scares him
Reward
Danny Batten what do you think it should be?

Rockets file

Attachments

S

Sportgus

My attempt: I will post an attempt of me grabbing 70 tons from Mars orbit to show I can do something like this. I will post it within 3 days

SHΔRD Aerospace

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Once upon a time, Danny Batten was towing his duck Gerald around the solar system, to get see some cool views and gather up some tea. When they both were about to encounter Venus's SOI, a solar panel wissed by and cut the teacher holding them together. Danny was preoccupied with making tea and didn't notice Gerald drifting away, poor guy. Nobody has seen or heard from him since.

Gerald must be found!

Your job is to build a rescue vehicle to bring Gerald back to earth orbit and leave him for Danny to pickup. He could be anywhere so you must look around the solar system to find him, make sure to bring him some snacks.

View attachment 97657
View attachment 97658
Rules
  • Must be in one launch
  • Build the rescue rocket however you like (include a docking port to grab Gerald)
Reward

Rockets file
the duck is bp edit, clipping not real in 1.4

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered

Gerald must be found!

View attachment 97657
View attachment 97658
Rules
  • Must be in one launch
Reward

Rockets file
The most magnificently designed rocket that just so happens to share resembles with the shape of a cup of tea[TEA]

S

Sportgus

My attempt: I will post an attempt of me grabbing 70 tons from Mars orbit to show I can do something like this. I will post it within 3 days
Ok the reason I said this was because I wanted people to look everywhere, I will bring it back from Io actually.