Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
It's a poland / Hong Kong joke. Not a very good one, but it is one.

Basically, hong kong has a lot of shiny skyscrapers. And the nearest thing they have in Poland is old, badly built communist era worker accommodation blocks.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Ahh, when I go to another place, I just not get used to that kind of city: There aren't any tall buildings!

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
And the nearest thing they have in Poland is old, badly built communist era worker accommodation blocks.
This picture is from 1980's so you need to expect this kind of buildings. This buildings are from my city and while they seem very communist like and sad they are colorfull and dont look like something straight put of USSR. More fun artistic project and saying that all that Poland has are those commonist blocks is like saying that all pastors molestate kids.

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Ahh, when I go to another place, I just not get used to that kind of city: There aren't any tall buildings!
These have 24 floors. My grandma used to live there and this is some nice place ;). At first i wanted to place a modern picture of this Star blocks but it wouldnt really fit.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
These have 24 floors. My grandma used to live there and this is some nice place ;). At first i wanted to place a modern picture of this Star blocks but it wouldnt really fit.
24 floors!? I'm living in a building with 38 floors and I am living in about 30 floor

And for us...... 24 floors is a short building

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
24 floors!? I'm living in a building with 38 floors and I am living in about 30 floor

And for us...... 24 floors is a short building
For now the tallest building in about 50 km radius from me is 35 or somethin like that floors high. But the new bigger tower that is looking straight from HK is forming and it looks like its gonna be bigger :)