Solved How do I do planet editing???

• Thread starter The Dark in the Light
  • Start date
T

The Dark in the Light

How do I do planet editing!? I use an android device and I've been searching forever! Is there a certain software? Please help!

T

The Dark in the Light

OfficeSuite won't let me make document/file cuz I don't have premium so I'm getting WPS office

Last edited by a moderator:

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Just installed rest of planets and is Neptunes ring thing supposed look like this???
Those aren't Its Rings. That's a moon.
OfficeSuite won't let me make document/file cuz I don't have premium so I'm getting WPS office
It was just a suggestion. ANY txt Editor in the world will work. You can even edit in Microsoft Word and then copy the files to your phone. But remember to save always as a txt. NEVER as .doc
We have a sub forum dedicated to Planet Editing. It calls the USFS, you will find all you need there. :)
https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?forums/planet-editing.64/

Personally, I use Total Commander. Very powerful and professional-looking, also makes txt editing way simpler. Did you know that you can still planet/bp edit in base game BUT you can't create or rename planets(that's only fair).

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
How can I edit terrian? I don't understand what curve,M,load distance,null,output means so can anyone help?

T

The Dark in the Light

Wow, 1000+ views on this thread. Well, I've know how to edit planet for a while now, so I think this is officially solved. (´ᴖωᴖ`)