How do i make a particle accelerator without mod

Being really honest, I do not think that is possible. Perhaps with docking ports.
Im on mobile and i cant download mods and i want to make a particle accelerator
Is something like this what you’re after? If you set width on docking ports to 0.3, raise the x and y value, and set them up like this, you’ll end up with linear points of attraction which have no colliders. And you could set the forces in them to graduating values, which should give similar characteristics to how an accelerator works?
IMG_0901.png
I don’t think you’ll reach relativistic speeds, but you should at least be able to scale it enough to blow your phone up..

Popmie

Registered
i thought a particle accelerator was the spinning thingies they build on a space station that looks like circles :v
Is something like this what you’re after? If you set width on docking ports to 0.3, raise the x and y value, and set them up like this, you’ll end up with linear points of attraction which have no colliders. And you could set the forces in them to graduating values, which should give similar characteristics to how an accelerator works? View attachment 116208 I don’t think you’ll reach relativistic speeds, but you should at least be able to scale it enough to blow your phone up..

i thought a particle accelerator was the spinning thingies they build on a space station that looks like circles :v
You’re probably right. I probably overthought it. I do that. I’m new…
For circles though I have these though. You can copy/snap to what you need if it helps. I’m on monitor too.
IMG_0902.png

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
They probably thought the artificial gravity rings featured heavily is certain science fiction media were particle accelerators. Hence the confusion