how many kilograms/tons for this rocket at 1:1 earth before its no longer goes to LEO anymore?

ASC

Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I wonder if the mods see this :confused:
Screenshot_20220809-123355_Spaceflight_Simulator[1].jpg

oh and you need to activate the middle engine by clicking rounded square 1 and 2, then click the first stage engine, add another one, this time click on side separators

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
hmm, im still waiting.
If you can't handle waiting, then perhaps you should go find a Discord server.
Wait times of several hours are typical in forums of all kinds, thats why it's best to prepare with all information in advance so they can answer straight away without asking for more info and wasting time.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
For what it's worth this rocket has 6700 m/s of dV with a probe (needed to control the rocket).
Orbital velocity of real life Earth is 7800 m/s, so this would just be a sub-orbital rocket in 1:1 solar system, unless you mean in steam edition hard mode that buffs isp.

ASC

Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Ah yes,
So even that rocket is actually suborbital class.
Mann... Why did i see this only being an sub-orbital?

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
8200 m/s of dV in normal mode with a probe for control.
That's a lot, but due to gravity losses etc, a 1:1 earth in normal mode will require perhaps 12,000 m/s of dVo_O
I'm not sure of the exact figure.

However, it will easily reach orbit in IRIS, and possibly as well in steam edition hard mode.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Gravity loss is a big physics thing, that's like saying "if my rocket had infinite fuel it can easily reach another star".