How not to share your opinion on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Saying making someone sick of making something is far different from saying that they don't have a right to make it so I fail to see how you connected those two. Also critiquing the hell out of someone isn't the same as calling them bad or telling them to stop. It's telling them what needs to be done to be better.
Zeeray,

Since you doesn't seem to understand, here is the message you posted that I had to delete:
Screenshot_20200624-091522_Firefox.jpg
That's what you're calling "telling them what needs to be done to be better"? The post above is fine on this point, but yours...

The solution you promote has a name: toxicity. And it is against the rules. I've been very clear about that, this won't be tolerated, so once again, stop promoting a solution that violates the rules. This is the last time I say it!

And please, don't tell me you never said that, you clearly did.

By the way, I also said that:
if you have something to propose to make the situation better, please do, but stop derailing that thread.
I'm trying to turn this thread into something constructive and to let the community express its opinion (take inspiration from Roger Jolly's post for example). If it appears not to be possible, and it keeps stuck in the same endless debate I'll have to close this thread.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Saying making someone sick of making something is far different from saying that they don't have a right to make it so I fail to see how you connected those two. Also critiquing the hell out of someone isn't the same as calling them bad or telling them to stop. It's telling them what needs to be done to be better. Last part, oh what about making options? You clearly are set on one solution and a extreme one at that. There are ways of being respectful and helpful and convincing others of a way that can lead them into a better tomorrow, but clearly you would rather want me to leave.
I'm not gonna debate with you. I just won't waste my time. I already said what I needed to say. Bye-bye.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Zeeray,

Since you doesn't seem to understand, here is the message you posted that I had to delete:
View attachment 40389
That's what you're calling "telling them what needs to be done to be better"? The post above is fine on this point, but yours...

The solution you promote has a name: toxicity. And it is against the rules. I've been very clear about that, this won't be tolerated, so once again, stop promoting a solution that violates the rules. This is the last time I say it!

And please, don't tell me you never said that, you clearly did.

By the way, I also said that:

I'm trying to turn this thread into something constructive and to let the community express its opinion (take inspiration from Roger Jolly's post for example). If it appears not to be possible, and it keeps stuck in the same endless debate I'll have to close this thread.
Ok I'll take this as you saying shut up your now being toxic. When all I've done is showed a problem in a joke-ish way, made a comment that I've made before and it was fine now it isn't for some reason. And as far as I can tell blazer wants me a to burn in hell or worse. Also i don't get the point of making this constructive you made it as a joke to make fun of me. Then you changed it to make even more fun of me. Yet I have a legitimate opinion that's shared by others and I offered a solution that yes could be worked on. Did I ever execute it no. Did anyone else do that, no. Everyone here clearly rather debate on how my idea is shit and prove it's wrong. Rather then trying to find ways of either ruducing the interest of making recreations, improving the quality, or making original rockets more appealing thing to make. Idk how that's toxic and now I'm probably gonna get banned, a mark, or the thread will close so whatever go on with it.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I would have a lot to say, but this has to stop.
You leave me no choice. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.