How the heck do i get to mars

i keep trying to get to mars but I just can't whether that be that I crash or overshoot the launch please help
Thank god for the "Timewarp Here" function, I'm so afraid of pressing the Timewarp Button because my touchscreen has a VERY LONG delay. Well, not very long but for small buttons it is.

Anyways since I don't know how to get to Mars and already suck at Moon Landings I might as well help and see if I can learn while I help. It will be a trial and error process for the both of us.

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Its exactly the same as the moon but first you have to align the planets, then align the rocket, burn, orbit, descend. Don't forget the heat shield!
Just ping if you need any specific help.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Thank god for the "Timewarp Here" function, I'm so afraid of pressing the Timewarp Button because my touchscreen has a VERY LONG delay. Well, not very long but for small buttons it is.

Anyways since I don't know how to get to Mars and already suck at Moon Landings I might as well help and see if I can learn while I help. It will be a trial and error process for the both of us.
Well first practice moon landing before get to Mars then, for moon landing you just need to control the throttle wisely then you'll get it

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
My first landing was back when their was no reentry, it was just the default moon lander w parachutes (I used like 8 tho o_O)