Solved How to make engine clusters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen various SFS Rocket designs that look like this:
Capture+_2019-08-01-23-59-42.png

How can I make a rocket that has an engine cluster like this without having to use the .bp file for my rocket (which doesn't let me make an original rocket.)
If anybody can help me with that I would apreciate it very much.

T

TtTOtW

I have seen various SFS Rocket designs that look like this: View attachment 24606
How can I make a rocket that has an engine cluster like this without having to use the .bp file for my rocket (which doesn't let me make an original rocket.)
This is necessarily .bp editing. What device do you have?

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
I have seen various SFS Rocket designs that look like this: View attachment 24606
There is one other way but it has its draw backs, time editing. But it doesn’t allow them to be connected to a single fuel tank.

T

TtTOtW

You place them, but of course only one will be in the right position. So, to shift the others, remember one block is 0.5m. the .bp file is written in meter units. So if you want to edit an engine rightward, increase the x value under "position". With x values, be careful to leave the comma or your file won't load again. To shift left, decrease x. Objects to the right have larger x values. To shift up, increase y. To shift down, decrease it.

Status
Not open for further replies.