How to make textures for the textureloader? (SFSML)

SFSbro

Registered
Guys, I am trying to make a texture pack that uses the SFS texture loader, the method I've used is editing a copied version of the default textures, but when I load t in SFS, the textures always have a white background! This is the texturepack I made in MS paint, but I've also tried removing the white background in pixlr as well, (it failed) so please help!! This is the texture pack by the way.
New parts MS paint pack.png

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Guys, I am trying to make a texture pack that uses the SFS texture loader, the method I've used is editing a copied version of the default textures, but when I load t in SFS, the textures always have a white background! This is the texturepack I made in MS paint, but I've also tried removing the white background in pixlr as well, (it failed) so please help!! This is the texture pack by the way. View attachment 4653
I haven't a clue on textures

T

TtTOtW

Perhaps you should use a program that saves as PNG, but Paint should also? The white background is the default for jpg, but PNG can have a transparent background, unlike jpg.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi and welcome to the forum VideoGameDude :)
Thanks for the link, this thread is quite old but this may come in handy.

By the way I checked the link, it's safe. It's a well referenced app on the net.

Yeah, I noticed it was about 10 months old. I have been using piskel for... over 4 years, so beat that, SFSBro.
o yeah also the pack is extremely broken but nevertheless here it is
New parts MS paint pack (2).png