• yas

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • nah

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • idk bruv

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
hey,
i've quit spaceflight simulator in like 2020 but i returned :) a lot has happened since then, i changed my nickame (to Zerokayl), i've started primarily writing lowercase (like this), etc, i've been playing minecraft and roblox more frequently and less sfs, but the only thing i've wanted to ask you is how's life going for you?

VibeChecker

Man on the Moon
Registered
hey,
i've quit spaceflight simulator in like 2020 but i returned :) a lot has happened since then, i changed my nickame (to Zerokayl), i've started primarily writing lowercase (like this), etc, i've been playing minecraft and roblox more frequently and less sfs, but the only thing i've wanted to ask you is how's life going for you?
Roblox is surprisingly more maturated and filled with well-made games if one ignores the front page games made for children. One such game migrated to Steam and became "Unturned".

Roblox is surprisingly more maturated and filled with well-made games if one ignores the front page games made for children. One such game migrated to Steam and became "Unturned".
exactly. i play stuff like phantom forces, pilot training flight simulator and plane crazy. i've only heard of unturned once, and that was when roblox youtuber konekokitten posted a video donating 5000 usd to another roblox game to be a steam game and he mentioned a similar game that was migrated, which is unturned.

the only thing i think is terrible is the moderation system and the chat filter. you can't combine certain letters and numbers. so JAL-4044 requesting takeoff clearance at runway 36L becomes ######## requesting takeoff clearance at runway ###. also certain words like "may" are tagged in certain cases preventing formal language, such as communication with airplanes and air traffic control.

VibeChecker

Man on the Moon
Registered
exactly. i play stuff like phantom forces, pilot training flight simulator and plane crazy. i've only heard of unturned once, and that was when roblox youtuber konekokitten posted a video donating 5000 usd to another roblox game to be a steam game and he mentioned a similar game that was migrated, which is unturned.
Have you heard of "Blood and Iron"? That was a game from 2016 which was based off of Mount and Blade Warband NW.

Have you heard of "Blood and Iron"? That was a game from 2016 which was based off of Mount and Blade Warband NW.
Bruh of course. I play this like every week, it’s very fun. My friend is a developer and he is also making an FPS game, and he ALSO plays Blood and Iron. Never heard of Mount and Blade Warband NW though.