HS&CT inc. spacestation making of.

Holly's Space & catastrophic technologies inc. Has been in business for only 2 days. However we managed to destroy 6 rockets, 2 satellites and already fired our "best" employee!

I made an video to show everyone what we are capable of. Please keep in mind, that we decided to not use our catastropic failure footage, because someone in our marketing office said, that would be bad reputation.

Anyway, i do hope someone will enjoy the best part of this 12:30 minutes video. I know, that's pretty long. So if you skip this video: that's ok.
I just wanted to share with you my work of boredom!

Screenshot_20190823-014601_Chrome.jpg
>> Space Station Launch&Docking <<

P.s. sorry, i tried my best to get it embedded. Just cant get it to work :(

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I can see the best part of that video. Genuinely enjoy watching the staging between the main core and stage 2. A fully re-useable 2 stage with a decent payload to MEO rocket after 2 days isn't a bad achievement at all dude.

The only critique point I can think of is the parking orbit you're using before docking. Because the orbits are soooo similar, you're doing the million rotations of Earth to get it all lined up. Park the waiting section about 30-50km under your stations orbit, the orbital period difference will mean you get a closer approach much, much sooner