Hype The Fox Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord Username: Hype The Fox#7963
Discord ID:596777549271400487(If this is wrong tell me)
Ban Date:16/6/2020

Ban Reason: Ok, so in the off-topic chat me and Mars TM were talking until he said his friend joined discord so I joked around and said eh, let's steal his IP (it's fairly obvious this is a joke) he said I couldn't do that in the terms that discord wouldn't let me send the link so I being naive sent a link that grabs IP's but to make sure no one clicked on the link I removed the last letter from the link and put in brackets (Taken last letter of so no one clicks It) as well the tracker to find the IP was lost and then I was banned and apparently according to the bot it was not appealable so I posted a thread in help and support saying that to not waste any staff's time I wanted to know if I could be unbanned and a moderator said to give it a go. So I did (I used the same reason as the old one as that explained everything as well as it could)

Why I should be unbanned: Again what I did was tremendously stupid and could've harmed people's data if the IP grabber still worked and for that, I can't express how sorry I am and I wish to be unbanned because although I made a mistake I am willing to make it up to anyone to be unbanned from such a nice community as his community is unlike any I have been on before and being banned made me practically ignore anything sfs related for a week because after I did something I would share it to the discord and be congratulated and inspired me to do more but after being banned not only was I upset with my foolish decision I was upset and started to blame the mods to my friends which were clearly wrong because they were just doing their job and well after the boredom, frustration and dissapointment in myself I submitted another ban appeal to hope an admin or mod unbans me and warns me not to do it again and as common me if this is rejected and i am unable to submit another I will leave the forums and not bother the staff again. Once again I apologize to those who were harmed by my actions and those who had to waste their time on me.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi Hype the fox,
Your appeal is under review.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
After consideration, your ban appeal has been accepted. You do seem to be genuinely sorry for your actions, even if they were not so smart in hindsight. While posting an IP grabber is certainly not allowed, even being nonfunctional, your intent was not to harm others. We will keep a close eye on you to prevent any such actions in the future. You took the time to fully explain your actions and intent with your appeal, which led us to accept it. That being said, you will be on a 4 week one strike/no member probationary period. You will be unbanned shortly. Welcome back to the server.

Regards,
The SFS Discord Mod Team

Server invite

Status
Not open for further replies.