Hype The Fox Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord Username: Hype The Fox#7963
Discord ID:596777549271400487(If this is wrong tell me)
Ban Date:16/6/2020

Ban Reason: Ok, so in the off-topic chat me and Mars TM were talking until he said his friend joined discord so I joked around and said eh, let's steal his IP (it's fairly obvious this is a joke if you understood my age) he said I couldn't do that in the terms that discord wouldn't let me send the link so I being naive sent a link that grabs IP's but to make sure no one clicked on the link I removed the last letter from the link and put in brackets (Taken last letter of so no one clicks It) as welll the tracker to find the ip was lost and then I was banned and apparently according to the bot it was no appealable so I posted a thread in help and support saying that to not waste any staff's time I wanted to know if I could be unbanned and a moderator said to give it a go. So I did

Why should I be unbanned: In theory, I shouldn't as what I did was stupid and could've harmed some people data but in my eyes, I believe everyone deserves a second chance and if there is a person behind the screen seeing this especially coming from such a nice and helpful community I think maybe I should at least be told to re-appeal with a better response because in my current situation all I can do is dream an admin takes pity on me so I should be unbanned because I have explained in detail why I am sorry and genuinely apologize for any harm (if there was any) if any more detail or words to say I apologize or even things I can do to improve someone else day I am willing to provide just so I can be reentered into a helpful community that makes me feel more important than I currently am

Sarge

Greased up Beef Parrot
Discord Staff
Registered
I read this, twice line for line. There are many things I personally would comment about but won't get into as its not my place.
I don't believe that in the span of an hour since the issuing of a ban that you've learned your lesson and this appeal only furthers that.

This appeal is denied, you are welcome to submit another at a later date.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Thread closed.