I am trying to make multiplayer mod.

Without editing the game files you can't do it with the mod. The main reason is that you can't move or rotate any rocket you are not controlling. So if you want to move a rocket that is orbiting Earth and you are flying another rocket, you can't do that.

Without editing the game files you can't do it with the mod. The main reason is that you can't move or rotate any rocket you are not controlling. So if you want to move a rocket that is orbiting Earth and you are flying another rocket, you can't do that.
Maybe using Mirror or NetCode for Unity will work.

XenonSpace

ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Registered
Maybe that if one player timewarps, timewarp will only work for him. And for everyone rocket will just move very fast.
Well then if that's the case, everyone will be affected by the timewarp, not just one person.

Shortbreads I think that when a person time warps, the position of everything (planets, players, etc) will move respectfully to the time warp (the distance from point a to point b remains the same, but the two points move together). Its hard to explain.

If one person timewarps, then the position of everyone else, shifts along the orbits of the planets, that way their positions relative to the celestial body that is nearest to them stays the same but their position changes along the orbit of the planets

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Shortbreads I think that when a person time warps, the position of everything (planets, players, etc) will move respectfully to the time warp (the distance from point a to point b remains the same, but the two points move together). Its hard to explain.
If one person timewarps, then the position of everyone else, shifts along the orbits of the planets, that way their positions relative to the celestial body that is nearest to them stays the same but their position changes along the orbit of the planets
Well, the planets could just not move. I know that it's not realistic, but come on. Earth literally looks like a floating green ball. So, it doesn't have to be too complicated. Speaking of this mod, how is it going? After about 3 posts, you completely went silent. What happened?

ok, I just thought of something that could absolutely destroy the creation of this mod:
what about the "revert 30 seconds" or "revert 3 minutes"? Heck, what about "revert to build"? Or "revert to launch"?

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Also, so all games don't turn into 2 players reverting each other's rockets, whitelisting should be added. If you aren't whitelisted by someone, you can't control their rockets.

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
He probably won't ever finish it bc he said that he would post updates, but like I said earlier, he went silent after 3 posts. Also, his account has a total of 6 messages, his time offline can be counted in months(last seen January), and if you can see, the only badge he has is "Registered", which means as far as we can tell, he has no experience in making SFS mods, but does seem to have some coding experience. Overall, if you want this mod, look somewhere else or make it yourself.