I am trying to make multiplayer mod.

He probably won't ever finish it bc he said that he would post updates, but like I said earlier, he went silent after 3 posts. Also, his account has a total of 6 messages, his time offline can be counted in months(last seen January), and if you can see, the only badge he has is "Registered", which means as far as we can tell, he has no experience in making SFS mods, but does seem to have some coding experience. Overall, if you want this mod, look somewhere else or make it yourself.
Yeah, true. I think I wanna team up with some more experienced guys to maybe make multiplayer

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Yeah, true. I think I wanna team up with some more experienced guys to maybe make multiplayer
That would be cool finally bringing this mod to life, but don't ask me. I only know two languages, Blockly and C++, and I have barely done C++

That would be cool finally bringing this mod to life, but don't ask me. I only know two languages, Blockly and C++, and I have barely done C++
Yes, I will ask around on the Discord and some guys ik that they can code something like this, already figgured out some stuff like what happens with timewarp and stuff