Solved I got the full version, but it wont work on wy new phone :(

I Have this problem on mobile and I tried pressing the 'buy full version' button and that also did nothing. I also pushed the sandbox buttons and that also did nothing and my new phone is the same model as my old phone. The iPhone SE by Apple. I have purchased it, but it won't restore my purchase.

Chara-cter

37°14′0″N 115°48′30″W
Man on the Moon
Registered
I Have this problem on mobile and I tried pressing the 'buy full version' button and that also did nothing. I also pushed the sandbox buttons and that also did nothing and my new phone is the same model as my old phone. The iPhone SE by Apple. I have purchased it, but it won't restore my purchase.
Hmm
Interesting
Can you send some images?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
That's probably linked to an already known issue: Ios users can't buy the full version. It's been like that for a few days. The fact that you can't restore your purchase is probably related.
Stef is aware of it, but sadly there's not much we can do for now. :confused:
I'll tell you if the situation evolves.

That's probably linked to an already known issue: Ios users can't buy the full version. It's been like that for a few days. The fact that you can't restore your purchase is probably related.
Stef is aware of it, but sadly there's not much we can do for now. :confused:
I'll tell you if the situation evolves.
Oh, that’s too bad. At least a saw this before I bought it. I was actually gunna buy it today.

Oh, that does make sense. I remember whenever I looked on the app store, it had the full version in the in-app purchases. And now when I look at it, it’s not there. the in-app purchases area isn't even there. Oh well. Maby I should keep on checking the Appstore to see when the purchase comes up again. Maby it's just being worked on, I dunno. But thanks a lot for the help by the way!

The free version is actually working now! I just went back into the game, and, BOOM! The free version just restored its purchase. My friend also got it the other day, and it's working for him too. Thanks for the assistance guys, I really appreciate it. :)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Those are good news, thanks for the feedback, the thread has been marked solved :)