"I hate when..."

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
From what I’ve heard, soccer is all about running around and pretending you’re hurt using an impossible to draw ball

BANDWITH

Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Bruh
I live in Wisconsin and we don’t joke about cheese

we joke about the pabst blue ribbon 99 pack
1578705167607.jpg

BANDWITH

Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
That’s a heavy ass case of beer, jr earned one dragging that out for dad
Yep
fun fact:
In Wisconsin, it is perfectly legal for a minor to consume alcohol under consent of a parent/guardian

I’m a good boi and don’t consume alcohol underage, but I keep up to date with strange laws

Yep
fun fact:
In Wisconsin, it is perfectly legal for a minor to consume alcohol under consent of a parent/guardian

I’m a good boi and don’t consume alcohol underage, but I keep up to date with strange laws
My aunt and uncle used to take me bar hopping, I mean babysitting, over the bridge in Superior where I learned to play blackjack and dice...I used to run up the road from their cabin to the bar and fetch cigarettes, the good old days when kids were free

BANDWITH

Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
My aunt and uncle used to take me bar hopping, I mean babysitting, over the bridge in Superior where I learned to play blackjack and dice...I used to run up the road from their cabin to the bar and fetch cigarettes, the good old days when kids were free
Heh
Sounds about right

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I hate when I have my moments with my crush the suddenly the classroom goes: "BOSS JEZRON!"