I have a problem:(

S

S4M3350

0382BE8A-1B44-4CD9-8BF0-FEBED88A13BA.jpeg

I recently put this on the SFS subreddit and now my situation has changed (By the way this is on the STEF IS BACK post). I got the game to work at about 1.5 frames per second and I tried to move the rover out of the area to see if that worked, but now the game has totally locked up and it crashes when I even touch the screen at all. I haven’t got much help from the people over at Reddit so I turned to here. Also please read what I said in the picture for some context.

Thank you
0382BE8A-1B44-4CD9-8BF0-FEBED88A13BA.jpeg

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Thus sounds like the same thing that happened to @TtTOtW's Titan Station, which he tried to give to me, but it didn't work. I'd like to know a solution for this one too, now that I know it isn't an isolated thing.

S

S4M3350

I am very good at keeping my solar system clean in my eyes. But also the problem were I can barely get out of the blueprint station without the game crashing, so I will try my best to take out anything that is trouble if the game and report back in the morning.

Thank you

InSight

Registered
I am very good at keeping my solar system clean in my eyes. But also the problem were I can barely get out of the blueprint station without the game crashing, so I will try my best to take out anything that is trouble if the game and report back in the morning.

Thank you
Ok, well I can let you know when/ if I have more ideas

T

TtTOtW

What is the size of your Persistant.qks file? And what phone do you have? How much free memory do you have in your phone and how many extra planets etc. in your game?

T

TtTOtW

Oh ok no then that question is irrelevant. Check that your phone has a decent amount of free memory and there are no background apps running unnecessarily.