I need ur help to make Day/Night mod

Guys, I made a Day/Night cycle mod for SFS. However, I need some arts/textures to make it work. If you can create textures then I`ll give you the mod and advertise you on my Youtube channel!

Things I need:
Earth and Europa atmosphere textures.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Guys! I maked a Day/Night mod in SFS but i need some arts/textures to make it works... If u can paint texture i`ll give u this mod and i`ll advertise u on my Youtube chanel! What i need:
BIG art with Earth and Europa atmo`s textures in one art (very long art)
If u can help me i`ll be gratefull!
I think the textures can be found in Eart and Europa data fules.

Before: Guys! I maked a Day/Night mod in SFS but i need some arts/textures to make it works... If u can paint texture i`ll give u this mod and i`ll advertise u on my Youtube chanel! What i need:
BIG art with Earth and Europa atmo`s textures in one art (very long art)
If u can help me i`ll be gratefull!

After: Guys, I made a Day/Night cycle mod for SFS. However, I need some arts/textures to make it work. If you can create textures then I'll give you the mod and advertise you on my Youtube channel!

Things I need:
Earth and Europa atmosphere textures.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I wonder how could be represented the day night cycle for a body without atmosphere, like the Moon.
I mean, this mod doesn't really Turns the Earth, turns the sky around it.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I wonder how could be represented the day night cycle for a body without atmosphere, like the Moon.
I mean, this mod doesn't really Turns the Earth, turns the sky around it.
Not just that, but the moon doesn't really have a day/night cycle because of its weird rotation/orbit characteristics. Its day and year are the same thing.

T

TtTOtW

The biggest hurdle is that even if you have a light and dark side, your spacecraft remains unaffected by the light or darkness.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
The biggest hurdle is that even if you have a light and dark side, your spacecraft remains unaffected by the light or darkness.
Also true, look:
Screenshot_20190319-211744.png

Its a midnight liftoff.

However this mod is still very imaginative and cool. All you have to do is look at the sunsets and dawns!

T

TtTOtW

It is elmakso. GuHP20 gave the file named as such. We are just discussing it. Soviet Builder has yet to make his, he asked for help with textures.

The Astronomer

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
It is elmakso. GuHP20 gave the file named as such. We are just discussing it. Soviet Builder has yet to make his, he asked for help with textures.
...anyways, elmakso reported Soviet Builder to me on Discord for stealing and claiming the latter's work as theirs. It was a while ago and I don't really remember nor care, but for the record, it happened.

T

TtTOtW

...anyways, elmakso reported Soviet Builder to me on Discord for stealing and claiming the latter's work as theirs. It was a while ago and I don't really remember nor care, but for the record, it happened.
If I can find any statement by Soviet Builder claiming Elmakso's work is his, well, Miky might remember how that went...