IISV Otrera and IISV Penthesilea

So I was wandering off to sleep when I named this massive mama. Don't ask me why.
The big one is Otrera, small one's Penthesilea.
Let me know what you think of this monstrous mofo.
Took me like 2 1/2 months to complete building, mostly because I was procrastinating. Probably took several hundred flights to build and fully fuel, mainly bc I was playing on v. 1.35 (I think?).
P. S. The 2nd screenshot was before its trans-Martian burn (also yeah its a Martian orbiter) and it was carrying these two space outposts to go to Phobos and Deimos, along with another Lunar outpost.
Let me know what you think.

Attachments

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
So I was wandering off to sleep when I named this massive mama. Don't ask me why.
Took me like 2 1/2 months to complete building, mostly because I was procrastinating. Probably took several hundred flights to build and fully fuel, mainly bc I was playing on v. 1.35 (I think?).
P. S. The 2nd screenshot was before its trans-Martian burn (also yeah its a Martian orbiter) and it was carrying these two space outposts to go to Phobos and Deimos, along with another Lunar outpost.
Holy shit! Damn nice ships, man!

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Impressive! :eek:
I wish I had the patience to build such things.