I'll see you around

dezway

Registered
for those who don't remember me: hi, I'm dezway

I used to be kind of active here but never too passionate about SFS. I joined mostly because my brother (who I introduced to SFS and kind of accidentally started his space addiction) wanted me to.

over time I somehow became vaguely popular on this site. as in: most people knew who I was, but I wasn't a super popular figure or anything. I mostly became known for my Elemental Moons Pack and being a shitposter who didn't know much about rockets or rocket science.

but I actually wasn't active on this site for very long, even in late 2019 my interest was fading.

over time, people who I respected started leaving.

over even more time, my interest in space and rockets declined, which also caused my interest in this forum to go down as well.

around the same time, my other hobbies began to make up most of my creative stuff.

which brings us to the last year-and-a-half where I've sort of just logged on, said "what's new?", got some recognition from people who remembered me, then logged out again. rinse and repeat.

figured I should just officially say goodbye so that I can really let go.

no obsessing over memories, no trying to regain and relive experiences which are long-gone from this site; just a goodbye, and a thanks for all of the fun times.

I didn't always enjoy this site; I found the edginess often annoying and had (still have) different political views than most. but ultimately enjoyed the great minds here, and the sense of community.

you can find me on my meme channel "Chatulhu", that's where most of my passion is. you can also add me on discord at dezway#5410.

that's everything, thanks.

also my brother was a prominent member on this site. those who know, please don't tell. ;)

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
also my brother was a prominent member on this site. those who know, please don't tell.
seems my guess is correct!

Guess auf wiedersehen to ya dez!

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Take care Dezway.:) Have fun

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
See ya around Dezway! The forum will always welcome you back if you choose.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Cya, good luck in your future endeavors.