I'm back!

TrenchRabbit

Man on the Moon
Registered
Hey all so after a while of inactivity I've got my phone fixed and am back to playing SFS.
My question: can someone fill me in on what the fuck has happened since I left ?(roughly may this year)

-Rabbit

T

TtTOtW

The update screwed up a billion blueprints, low end phones got pink screen bombed, and Apple users still see Android users as Stef's guinea pigs.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hey all so after a while of inactivity I've got my phone fixed and am back to playing SFS.
My question: can someone fill me in on what the fuck has happened since I left ?(roughly may this year)

-Rabbit
what happen in here is that the game updated and knock out bps (a lot of it), um clippin i guess, heat shield? darn new colours, new nav, solar panels are now vulnerable, no more bats and rtgs, another longer structre thing, um moon tour?

T

TtTOtW

Ah yes, Tour de Lune... two nuts around here decided it would be fun to race around the Moon... Vehicles of choice? Two half balls and a Maus...

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Ah yes, Tour de Lune... two nuts around here decided it would be fun to race around the Moon... Vehicles of choice? Two half balls and a Maus...
Lets try it on Earth and on Venus! :D :D :D
i'm still waitin for AstroThis

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
But not for now because we got a bad situation on Online class (we got hamburger by two big Math)

thou i'm developin again a tank for those 2 planets :D :D :)

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend

-Rabbit
The update fixed more than 45 bugs...

But it also added 50 new WORSE bugs...

Be REALLY careful with your docking ports, they might... dock... sideways...!