I'm making a planet pack

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I'm going to make a planet pack that replaces the solar system I was wondering how to make asteroids

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
What u mean how do I make them I might just make a new habitable planet that is the size of neptune has a landable surface has loads of moons like about 14 moons

But how do you get the shape
BANDWITH said:
  1. Perlin: hills and bumps. The first number asks how frequently you want them, and the second asks for how high in meters you want it to go.
  2. Craters: craters. The first number asks how frequently you want craters, which also influences the width of the crater. More craters = narrower craters. The second number asks for the depths of the craters, in meters.
  3. Phobos: a lumpy potato shape. First and second numbers work as they do with perlin.
  4. Deimos: another lumpy potato shape. First and second numbers work as they do with perlin.
  5. Io: adds pointy ridges. First and second numbers work perlin’s.
  6. Mars: adds large volcanoes . Numbers work like perlin’s.
Its in the planet editing part of the USFS.

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I'm going to put this new planet on hold I'm going to start work on it in June then release it in July the planet will be called Cybertron I'm a transformers fan so it will be called Cybertron and will orbit around the same place as Pluto I know Cybertron isn't in our solar system I'm just doing this for fun

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The planet? And production of what?

Hmm I don't see a link between the text you quoted and your anwser.
im making the planet in June release date is July

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
the planet cybertron according to the marvel comics orbits alpha centuri so i will place into orbit of that

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
News on Cybertron I'm looking for a good image of Cybertron and it's 2 moons it will orbit alpha centauri and will Orbit on the outskirts of the AC SOI so it will be visible when you enter the SOI