Im sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord: Simple Astronaut#3935 ID: 485509070967799808
Reason for ban: Openly offering a cracked copy of the game.
date: 06/04/2020

Im sorry for my actions I did and only offered it to people that couldn't get 1.5 (the game was in its original form, check the package name) but i haven't thought the consequences and offered it anyway, I miss the community and just want to discuss with others and I just need to spend my free time with the community of the game I love, I had no logs history and just want to be with the others, my actions wasn't thought thoroughly went on to get a ban, To conclude, I'm sorry and it wont EVER happen again

(spider if you reading this, i am sorry that i said im "better" than you, that was a joke lol so take this as a apology)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi Johnny,

The Discord moderation team has been informed about your appeal, it will be reviewed soon.

T

TtTOtW

Altaïr can i ask ya??maybe this may be off topic....

How can ya know if the person have a crack/pirated sfs or games??
If it's not from Play Store, 1.5 is pirated. 1.4 legal modified versions are available only on our Legacy Section Downloads. 1.35, same situation as 1.4. Don't get it from anywhere else.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Altaïr can i ask ya??maybe this may be off topic....

How can ya know if the person have a crack/pirated sfs or games??
Strictly speaking we can't know. We can't remotely check people's smartphone to see if their version is legal (and to be honest that would be concerning for their life privacy if we could). Such situation happens when someone openly speaks about it.

no i downloaded it from playstore and copied it unopened, but the rules are rules so ill live by em
If it's not from Play Store, 1.5 is pirated. 1.4 legal modified versions are available only on our Legacy Section Downloads. 1.35, same situation as 1.4. Don't get it from anywhere else.

T

TtTOtW

no i downloaded it from playstore and copied it unopened, but the rules are rules so ill live by em
That was a means of fixing an early bug for some. But for such things, one needs to get PERMISSION in cases of need. If you don't, there's no way to verify your honesty or intentions, so it is treated with the due severity.

NickC64

Discord Staff
Registered
Hello Simple Astronaut,

After a review of your case by the moderation team, we have decided to reject your appeal. This is due to the same reasons that were given in your previous appeal, in addition to the fact that you have been previously involved in a plot to raid the server. As such, neither attempts to raid the server, nor attempts to distribute pirated copies of the game will be tolerated.

Thanks,
The SFS Discord moderation team

Status
Not open for further replies.