INCOMPLETE - Staging mod

S

Sheep

I've distributed this mod before and was originally planning to finish it, but I've frankly lost interest. Feel free to tinker with the mod and improve it!

Current features are:
A complete staging system

You'll notice that there are save and load buttons on the staging manager - they don't do anything.

You'll be asked to stage every time you launch a rocket / load a save, the state of the staging isn't saved.

The name is FuelTransfer.dll but it's the staging mod (guess what it was supposed to be originally!).

This mod requires the modloader for 1.35.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TtTOtW

NOTE THIS IS NOT COMPLETE. READ THE ORIGINAL POST CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY BEFORE DOWNLOADING.

S

Sheep

But i use it for normal play is it ok? (i have a older version)
Sure it's ok for normal gameplay. It might be a bit annoying at times but won't hinder regular gameplay. Unfortunately it's only for 1.35. BTW if you mean mod version then it's probably near enough to the last one I gave you.

Wolf

Registered
Sure it's ok for normal gameplay. It might be a bit annoying at times but won't hinder regular gameplay. Unfortunately it's only for 1.35. BTW if you mean mod version then it's probably near enough to the last one I gave you.
Okay

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
i have a friend that uses this mod, and it is his favorite mod, this mod is not dead, it is the best mod ever!

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Wait… I was checking the old post and then I found that this thread is active today!?

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
K fine
You guys are right