Ingenuity

I'll add some new information about the last Ingenuity flight. Please, spend a few minutes watching a video of this amazing flight. Drone managed to achieve a few new records. First of all, the height. It climbed to a height of 10 meters hat is 5 meters higher than during the previous flights. Then, the distance. It flew 423 feet. 5th flight was more than just a usual flight because it was a beginning of a new mission.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I'll add some new information about the last Ingenuity flight. Please, spend a few minutes watching a video of this amazing flight. Drone managed to achieve a few new records. First of all, the height. It climbed to a height of 10 meters hat is 5 meters higher than during the previous flights. Then, the distance. It flew 423 feet. 5th flight was more than just a usual flight because it was a beginning of a new mission.
Well yeah, i still watchin the flight of that lil choppa.

also because it has rotor, the solar panel get cleanse.

Ingenuity is now present wherever it may even be unexpected. Therefore, I am in favor of inventions that are useful and do not cause much damage to the Earth. Ecological fuel was used for the Skylark L, I really respect that. I hope you understand, I want to say that it is necessary not only to produce but also to take into account the consequences.

Thank you very much for sharing this video with us!